Caught Cheating on My Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDMjunkie
    If you truly loved your wife you wouldnt have cheated on her, im 17 years old and ive been with my girlfriend for 2 and half years, we've been dating since freshman year and we are now seniors. NOT once have i had the urge to cheat on her, not even kiss another girl. i know shes the one, i could never do something like that or live up to it.
    you sure you're gona graduate? seems to me you dont know simple math. from your freshman year to your senior year its 4 years, not 2.5.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      you sure you're gona graduate? seems to me you dont know simple math. from your freshman year to your senior year its 4 years, not 2.5.
      to be fair, if they got together at the end of freshman year, and hes in teh beginning of his senior year, it is 2.5 years.
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Thats an interesting story but. Hopefully your wife hasn't been cheeting on you for years for revenge. Likely she was seeing someone the entire 4 months you were apart. A one time revenge is not enough for a woman.
        Damn I sound bitter. Well I know there are some good ones out there somewhere.

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
          i enjoyed that story.. that was pretty good. lol

mang i know what you mean.. you run into some bad broads sometimes that your dick has you stuck on .. you think with with your wrong head

dayum my x-gf broke up with me when i was in iraq as revenge.. damn i was hurt.. plus i was getting shot at and it was hot as fuck out there.. talk about revenge.. cuz i loved the hoe..LOL...now im ice cold like dre

this was more entertaining than some of the whores post in here.. GJ for original post
          you put your life on the line, and what thanks do you get?
          jodie gets to fuck your girl.

hooray for the military.

p.s.(im in the military too)
          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            wow, and you're still together with your wife? thats a healthy relationship..not.
            im with him^^^, that shit is crazy

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
              you put your life on the line, and what thanks do you get?
              jodie gets to fuck your girl.

hooray for the military.

p.s.(im in the military too)

lol...no b.s her last name is jodie

the funny thing is ... the guy she got married too cheated on her when she went to iraq.. .lol .. and now they are divorced or in the process

its an endless cycle i guess

she was fly tho.. i wish i had pics... the cut was good as hell tho.. lol

if i was a pimp she would be my main ho

Comment

Beat it!!!

Thread Jackerz!!!

Joking
                WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

THREAD JACKIN RUN THAT SHIT FOO...NAH MEAN!!!!

Comment

yeah we got together in april of 04 and it is now october 06 so its been 2 and 1/2 years, and you gotta remember, a school year is only like 9 months long
                    new ride
                    07 cobalt ss/sc

Comment

Oh she'll cheat on you now TRUST ME things ain't all good.
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                      X