No announcement yet.

Caught Cheating on My Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't have done it...too afraid of karma myself. Did you really get beat down when she found out???
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

your suffering from the illness called onegina. thats why.

Comment

you are a good story teller.....
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
          I couldn't have done it...too afraid of karma myself. Did you really get beat down when she found out???
          GODDAM! where have you been?

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
          Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
          So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
            your suffering from the illness called onegina. thats why.
            i too suffer from that right now...although its not as terminal as "abeerdrinker" is

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
              GODDAM! where have you been?
              lurking mostly...all that personal crap makes me go quiet.
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

If you truly loved your wife you wouldnt have cheated on her, im 17 years old and ive been with my girlfriend for 2 and half years, we've been dating since freshman year and we are now seniors. NOT once have i had the urge to cheat on her, not even kiss another girl. i know shes the one, i could never do something like that or live up to it.
                new ride
                07 cobalt ss/sc

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                  lurking mostly...all that personal crap makes me go quiet.
                  i hear ya...glad to see youre still around /offtopic

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

lol that was a good/sad story i have cheated on my gurlfriend now my wife, but i never cheated on my wife, not b/c i cant and dont want to but it WOULD kill me if she ever finds out i know that would hurt her too much and i cant do it.
                    i say cheating on relationships is ok and fun as heck but with marrige is just too much risk. there was a happy ending to the story and in your case i think your wife is happy since you wont do it again ( ) guess it worked out for the best.

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
                    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

Comment

Congrats, I guess? Karmas a bitch...proof positive.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
                        you are a good story teller.....

This isnt a story but a actual event that I have passed and only now choose to speak about freely.

I can laugh now but it had tormented me for quite a bit.I thought I would never let it pass or overcome but we have. But of course we just dont talk about it

EVER!!!!!
                        WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

Originally posted by Abeerdrinker
                          This isnt a story but a actual event that I have passed and only now choose to speak about freely.

I can laugh now but it had tormented me for quite a bit.I thought I would never let it pass or overcome but we have. But of course we just dont talk about it

EVER!!!!!
                          ......well, I actually meant good use of words, i felt like i was there when i was reading it. Atleast you still got the love if your life.
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by JDMjunkie
                            If you truly loved your wife you wouldnt have cheated on her, im 17 years old and ive been with my girlfriend for 2 and half years, we've been dating since freshman year and we are now seniors. NOT once have i had the urge to cheat on her, not even kiss another girl. i know shes the one, i could never do something like that or live up to it.
                            high school is way different from life after high school, i seen people who were truly inlove in high school and swore that they would get married but when they graduated or a little time after it was over. Good Luck to you though.

Comment

i know, ive heard so many stories like that, i honestly think shes the one tho, theres no other couple in the school like us, i hope we can last, were both going away for college but im only gonna be gone for a little over a year (ohio tech baby ) if were still going strong at the end of the year i really wanna propose. i know im young and it sounds stupid but i love this girl lol.
                              new ride
                              07 cobalt ss/sc

Comment

i enjoyed that story.. that was pretty good. lol

mang i know what you mean.. you run into some bad broads sometimes that your dick has you stuck on .. you think with with your wrong head

dayum my x-gf broke up with me when i was in iraq as revenge.. damn i was hurt.. plus i was getting shot at and it was hot as fuck out there.. talk about revenge.. cuz i loved the hoe..LOL...now im ice cold like dre

this was more entertaining than some of the whores post in here.. GJ for original post

Comment

Working...
                                X