South Park premier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Park premier

Did anybody see it? it was about World Of Warcraft, and they kept using works like "Uber", "Noob" and "Pwnage". i thought it was pretty funny

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

yea it was aight.... can't belive there on a 10th season

SOLD!

Comment

i was lol'ing like there was no tomorrow.

Comment

I was cracking up the entire time..
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

I watched it, much better than last season.
          -Jay

Comment

Eh, it was alright. I thought it was cute that I recognized so much since I'm on WoW, but the only time I really laughed was when cartman sprayed diarreah (sp) all over his mom. I should've known it was coming but I spit juicy-juice all over my tv screen anyway.

BTW, I feel like a big nerd, because I was pointing out all the inaccurate things they showed in WoW.

A level 1 in the arathi highlands? Not unless they gave him a port..or he's very good at dodging aggro...

I liked in the beginningwhen they first showed them walking near goldshire, and someone types.."can anyone tell me where old blanchy is?" I smiled....

I get the feeling they've played WoW themselves...

Im surprised they didn't try to throw some leeroy jenkins in there...at the end when cartman was giving commands he sounded like the guy from that video...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
              Eh, it was alright. I thought it was cute that I recognized so much since I'm on WoW, but the only time I really laughed was when cartman sprayed diarreah (sp) all over his mom. I should've known it was coming but I spit juicy-juice all over my tv screen anyway.

BTW, I feel like a big nerd, because I was pointing out all the inaccurate things they showed in WoW.

A level 1 in the arathi highlands? Not unless they gave him a port..or he's very good at dodging aggro...

I liked in the beginningwhen they first showed them walking near goldshire, and someone types.."can anyone tell me where old blanchy is?" I smiled....

I get the feeling they've played WoW themselves...

Im surprised they didn't try to throw some leeroy jenkins in there...at the end when cartman was giving commands he sounded like the guy from that video...

Yeah...man, you sound really nerdy right now...hehe...
              www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                Yeah...man, you sound really nerdy right now...hehe...
                WoW that did sound nerdy

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Damnit I didn't know the episode was gonna be about wow I would've watched it. Damn. I'm a wow nerd myself. Leroy Jenkins for the win. Did they bust any horrible Barrens chat Chuck Norris jokes?

Comment

yeah it was pretty damn funny. i realized that i'm not a uber nerd tho. thank goodness!!! Unreal Tourney was about as nerdy as i got in online gaming.
                    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

OMg that shit was so funny!
                      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Omg that episode was so funny!
                        Chris had a roomate in college that was like the guy they had to beat...We couldn't stop laughing at all.

Comment

yea, my roommate lived for WoW (in other words, had no life)

he would play for at least 10 hrs/day
                          he would not eat or anything if it meant leaving the computer
                          he skipped classes to play
                          he didn't shower or brush teeth much (adding to the WoW smelly person stench)
                          he is pretty immature
                          he complained about dying and etc. in the game
                          he used teamspeak (crapiest thing ever(besides WoW))
                          and so on...

my favorite part of the episode was the Blizzard people trying to find a way to give them the sword, they say they need an account, and they say "I don't have one, I have a life"

Comment

Working...
                          X