Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what the hell's with all the 'NWS' threads?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the hell's with all the 'NWS' threads?

thanks to all the 'NWS' postings lately the filter at work has now blocked CB7t. Not that I click on them there, but because of the letters 'NWS' in the thread title.

I propose yet another subforum, this one for OT NWS... somewhere in 4th Gen-eral.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
    thanks to all the 'NWS' postings lately the filter at work has now blocked CB7t. Not that I click on them there, but because of the letters 'NWS' in the thread title.

I propose yet another subforum, this one for OT NWS... somewhere in 4th Gen-eral.
    Good idea, we need more fucked up shit around here... not just stupid shit. Waaaayyy too much stupid shit.

Comment

Im gonna use NSFW then...

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
        Im gonna use NSFW then...
        I thought that stood for Nitrous'd Saturns from Wichita???

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Im with the DR on this one

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Im with the DR on this one
            works for me...

Comment

Just an idea....... How about WORKING at work.

IMO I think ALL work places should block ANYTHING that is not work related.
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord

Welcome to America dude. If they blocked everything not work related that would suck dick for all workers that have a computer in front of them and make them hate their job probably. I dunno, there's no computers at my work so who knows.

Comment

minor rant:

Some of us have jobs that allow us or require us to be online. There are things called 'breaks' and 'lunches' that allow free time to do non-work related activities, such as surfing the web. Thank you for being the work police and thinking youre better than everyone else.

Oh, and mickey mouse with a lawn dart. Disney = communism. Disney for teh 7 yr old girl lose.

Back on topic.
                  Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                  2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                  2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                  2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Do you have a real job? if you did, you would understand ACCORDinates concern. i dont care how good your work ethics are, everyone needs a break here and there.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                      Do you have a real job? if you did, you would understand ACCORDinates concern. i dont care how good your work ethics are, everyone needs a break here and there.

Yes I do have a REAL job. and I understand the need for a break here and there, So you get up, go the the break room have a soda or coffee. Not waste company time surffing the internet.

And before you or anyone starts. I am online now in the middle of the day because I have the day off.
                      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                        x2

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
                        .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
                        .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

Disney = communism.

RIIIIGHT You are obviously a Bush supporter.
                          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X