Picked up a new 05 accord..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a new 05 accord..

Well my folks did, and although not aesthetically pleasing it's still and accord, and at least a new car for the family. this car is for my folks but i will be helping them out.

I'm wondering if there's any other forum like this one? I know theres honda-tech but everyone know how it is over there.

I googled didn't really find much for the 05-06.

I will be switching to amsoil on this pretty soon and picking up some better oil filters.

Just sharing the news. any tips and suggestions to help my folks and i, i greatly appreciate.
    hahahahah

Originally posted by FishyMan

I'm wondering if there's any other forum like this one? I know theres honda-tech but everyone know how it is over there.

there arent
    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

accordtuner has a pretty good 7th gen section. try v6performance as well, there might be a few 4cyl people there (assuming you got a 4cyl, that is)
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

I would think V6P since they have quite a bit of 6th gens and wouldnt doubt if they had a good 7th gen group also.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thanks.

the car is for my folks. but ijust wanted to read up a bit in case anything and be more knowledgable.

the car will be pretty much stock.. its a 4 cylinder =| kik
          hahahahah

Comment

Working...
          X