No announcement yet.

My car was broken into...............:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new york people know how to steal! they got balls takin it between a cop car

Originally posted by Maple50175
    i love to suck it haha
    DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
      Look in any police manual and their primary objective is "To uphold the law"

Sorry to hear about your ride man. Theives suck. Prob was one of the cops.
      shes not a man,

how come nypd donmt like pa? shouldnt they be cool after 9/11`

Comment

Originally posted by floored
        shes not a man,

how come nypd donmt like pa? shouldnt they be cool after 9/11`

Sorry. screen names don't give much to go on
        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow hun that sucks big time! Well you got finger prints so that's good, at least you didn't have egg rolls in your car like I did when I was jacked. I had 50 egg rolls in my ride and they left me with 2.
          99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

THat sucks it was probably the cops that did it. the NYPD be hating.
            and yea they dont like papd at all but didnt they teach you at jfk's sida class not to leave ur id layin around.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

damn that shit is crazy i still cant believe it ixnay on the install i helped you out with before thats why you still have the whip. Time for new locks now thats easy.

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204
                THat sucks it was probably the cops that did it. the NYPD be hating.
                and yea they dont like papd at all but didnt they teach you at jfk's sida class not to leave ur id layin around.

it was in my gym bag...and i don't like taking it to school....b/c i pull my book all the time out of the bag and afraid that it will fall out...and i don't want nobody to know that i work at jfk or have a pa id

Comment

I keep my license and work ID in my wallet...

Sucks though, damn. I still got that radio for you though...it plays MP3s and all that. Holler

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

sorry to hear about your car, and props on the kill switch. and why the fuck did they take your underware? lol. wierdos.
                    -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                    newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                    newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                    newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Working...
                    X