Happy B-day to you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy B-day to you!

jdmish, daisy, ahchi (28), Drizzt DoUrden (28), antib16 (26), Jubei1134 (23), aznxshortboy (20), Toddy (20), shimoto (20), tanNn. (20),(<these 2 the same>??) tanNn2koo (20), Hanksa90LX (20), t3chtun3r (20), black_93 (18), ImSoohoo (18), Angelina (17)

tanNn2koo and t3chtun3r are really the only ones ive seen around but the rest cant be forgotten. Happy Birthday guys!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

LOL...alot of them wont see this thread you did bc they havent been actived for a year or two or THREE!...

Comment

i know...whats up with that? And they have like 2 posts...

Thats kinda what we were talking about a while back when we were laughing at the 7000th member..I see the same 10-20 ppl on here everyday and theres a list of about 10-20 more thatre on every so often..so totally, i think theres like 50 or so memebers that actually remember they have a name here. I had the idea that the mods send PMs to every single member and give them a week to respond. If they respond. Send them one last PM saying their name is being deleted, then if nothing after 24 hrs, theyre gone. But apparently that hasnt happened yet

I honestly was wanting to say it to just tanNn2koo and t3chtun3r but like i said, didnt wanna start anything, just in case.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
      X