• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at these wheels!

At least 2+ inches off...crazy
    Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
    Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

that prelude with those rims looks sick! Anyways, yea that's crazy, i wonder how fast he was going.

Comment

I cannot say that I have seen a prelude tripod before. Plenty of other cars, but not a lude. Look like some sticky tires. Any other pics?

Comment

sick...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Im surprised usually you dont expect that from a heavy car like that thats into turns

Comment

Originally posted by aero
            I cannot say that I have seen a prelude tripod before. Plenty of other cars, but not a lude. Look like some sticky tires. Any other pics?
            lol, I don't remember where I found them, but that was the only pic that one of the wheels were off the ground.
            Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
            Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Its all in the suspension setup. Most FWD cars will do that when you stiffen up the rear end pretty good. When I go to our local autocross theres a b16 EG hatch that does the same thing =P.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

oldschool wheels on a new car? hrm... id like to see it on two wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                  Its all in the suspension setup. Most FWD cars will do that when you stiffen up the rear end pretty good. When I go to our local autocross theres a b16 EG hatch that does the same thing =P.
                  yeah, hatches usually do it pretty easily, along with some crx's, the newer nissan sentra's.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                    Im surprised usually you dont expect that from a heavy car like that thats into turns
                    if you're going fast enough around a turn any car would do that!! it just so happens that nobody has a camera nearby to shoot a picture
                    .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Working...
                    X