Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beauty of nature: Clouds

http://valuca.funtigo.com/?preview=y...r=1&rfm=y?cool

Yes I was on fark earlier, why do you ask?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

thats fucking dope.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

sick yo!

Comment

its wierd how ALOT of those pictures are of Mt Rainier and Ive never seen one of those clouds. ive been to the mt alot too, and i look at it pretty much everyday.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Man, I love looking at stuff like that. It's surprising how calming and amazing clouds are considering they aren't made of much.
          Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            its wierd how ALOT of those pictures are of Mt Rainier and Ive never seen one of those clouds. ive been to the mt alot too, and i look at it pretty much everyday.
            mean either.. i had a view from ft lewis everyday for 2 years myself...its fark.. all photo chopped

Comment

B-e-a-utiful
              My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                mean either.. i had a view from ft lewis everyday for 2 years myself...its fark.. all photo chopped

Ive seen a lot of clouds like the ones on that page.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

those are killer

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Woah .. that was pretty kewl Alex ..

What was interesting was, I had thought for sure we'd have seen somethng from Florida
                    in that compilation of images .. especially with the crazy shit I've seen since being here.
                    When I moved here from Hawaii, (and that place has some awesome clouds)
                    I had never seen formations like I've seen here during the late afternoons in summers!
                    Sometimes this place looks mad as hell .. like its gonna erupt or something ..

Thanks for sharing that man .. That image of the sonic boom was awesome!

A Hui Hou !!!
                    Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

yea pakalolo.....fla does have some crazy fucking shit....i live in ft lauderdale and i know exactly what u mean about looking like its going to errupt....the sky just looks evil as hell.....and those sunsets that are like orange/fire red like ur sig....those are siikkkk!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                        and those sunsets that are like orange/fire red like ur sig....those are siikkkk!
                        And that was'nt even fotoshopped !!!

Hahaha .. ok well .. maybe just a lil bit? But yeah man .. eveil was a good word .. lol
                        Downright freaks me out at times .. I still have yet to photograph a model on the beach
                        during one of those weird/serene/dramatic thunder and lightning kina looking days!
                        It would be a wild black and white addition to any portfolio .. but, it's one of those ..
                        *You just gotta be there when it's happening* kina thing .. Sorta like those freak 6 foot sets
                        that rolled in at The Pump House in WPB when we went out surfing one early morning ..
                        Then .. just like that .. It was flat again ... but, we were there ..

Three Hours of Bliss !!!
                        Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

i smell aliens
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

@ the aliens...

I liked the ones up over the mts or some of those waves clouds.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Holy Moly, I think i just found inner peace...

...Damnit, I lost it already

Comment

Working...
                              X