CustomLowz: Life after the ban.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CustomLowz: Life after the ban.

Oh, man life was hard. I didn’t know what to do with myself. I was introduced to a few thing that I will share with.

The first item was this box that’s like a computer, but I guess its called a Television?!?!?! People call it a TV for short. It has pictures just like the computer, but you cannot control it as easily. I also found out that it is an electronic apparatus that receives such signals, reproducing the images on a screen, and typically reproducing accompanying sound signals on speakers. It was pretty cool… I should try this thing out again.

I also encountered “FRESH” air, and sunlight  my eyes hurt now, I guess you’re NOT supposed to look into the sun-light bulb… After some reading, I found that sunlight in the broad sense is the total spectrum of electromagnetic radiation given off by the Sun. On Earth, sunlight is filtered by the atmosphere, and the solar radiation is obvious as daylight when the Sun is above the horizon. This is usually during the hours known as day. Near the poles in summer, sunlight also occurs during the hours known as night. When the direct radiation is not blocked by clouds, it is experienced as sunshine, a combination of bright light and heat. Radiant heat directly produced by the radiation of the sun is different from the increase in atmospheric temperature due to the radiative heating of the atmosphere by the sun's radiation.

But any-who, I am back, and better than ever… I guess the only thing that I didn’t get a chance to do was make a sex tape (that’s the popular thing to do).

your a silly man.

Comment

what did you do to get banned? later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
        what did you do to get banned? later.
        For being a smartass towards a n00b.

Comment

Did you know that some "TV's" come equipped with a wire-less device known as a "remote control" that allows you to "control" the images seen on the Tv..? It allows you heighten or lower the sound output, access important menus that further control visualizations, colors, sounds, etc; and even "change the channel". A channel is a select pre-set "location" within a series of other "channels", each containg different programming. Once you have found one good one, many more are to come. Although once you have cycled through all the channels, and cannot find anything good to view, its often noted that many specimen do a technique known as "channel surf" which is where one glances at each channel as to quickly note what is being shown and to determine if that is in fact the programming theyd like to view. If it is notm, they simply move on to the next channel and so forth. Quite fun might i add!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

he said OWNED>

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
              Did you know that some "TV's" come equipped with a wire-less device known as a "remote control" that allows you to "control" the images seen on the Tv..? It allows you heighten or lower the sound output, access important menus that further control visualizations, colors, sounds, etc; and even "change the channel". A channel is a select pre-set "location" within a series of other "channels", each containg different programming. Once you have found one good one, many more are to come. Although once you have cycled through all the channels, and cannot find anything good to view, its often noted that many specimen do a technique known as "channel surf" which is where one glances at each channel as to quickly note what is being shown and to determine if that is in fact the programming theyd like to view. If it is notm, they simply move on to the next channel and so forth. Quite fun might i add!
              Thats some good info.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
                …After some reading, I found that sunlight in the broad sense is the total spectrum of electromagnetic radiation given off by the Sun. On Earth, sunlight is filtered by the atmosphere, and the solar radiation is obvious as daylight when the Sun is above the horizon. This is usually during the hours known as day. Near the poles in summer, sunlight also occurs during the hours known as night. When the direct radiation is not blocked by clouds, it is experienced as sunshine, a combination of bright light and heat. Radiant heat directly produced by the radiation of the sun is different from the increase in atmospheric temperature due to the radiative heating of the atmosphere by the sun's radiation...
                I didnt know you knew words that big? Did you have to break open the Dictionary too? LOL. Good to see your back. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                  I didnt know you knew words that big? Did you have to break open the Dictionary too? LOL. Good to see your back. Later
                  whats that?

Comment

im gone for a day and you get banned?!?! wtf?

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                      im gone for a day and you get banned?!?! wtf?
                      Thats right!

Comment

I never wouldve know had some one not started a friggin thread about it...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                          I never wouldve know had some one not started a friggin thread about it...
                          There was a thread going on about it yesterday (about this time) but it was deleted.

Comment

What a tragic loss. I was hopin youd get to see all the posts/threads we put up for you in your wake.....dread...oh well, youre here now and thats whats important.

Comment

So what i've been banned before too.... stop pickin' on those nOObs mang.

BULLY!
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                              X