No announcement yet.

Remember when school was safe..and fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn...did yall go to school in compton?

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0z3N
      Last year I beat the shit out of a wigger who tried to jump me and the only one who could get me to stop beating his head in was the wrestling teacher Mr Holmes, and the best part was straight up he said to the wigger "I just saved your life" also he got a 2 week suspension and I was in school the next day with a big headache. Also a ****** tried to start shit with me in the halls, he comes up to me and was like "why you rattin on me" I was like "wtf?" so he pushed me, I didn't move (I'm 6'1 and 190lbs) so I don't take shit, so I pushed him back, the fucker landed right on his ass infront of all his friends and then the teacher came running in and sent us different ways. Best part about these was that no one has EVER said shit to me again.
      Ban. 1 week.

Comment

my school had a bunch of punks and an ASS of drugs... i mean.... not a whole lot of fights and shit *cuz like i said... ass of punks... but damn everybody was fucked up in that bitch... teh teachers come in fucked up you come in fucked up... shit i skipped an assss of school and they all wrote it down as 5 days i missed when i really was going like 1-2 days a week.

SOLD!

Comment

Man, people had some rough times in school. I remember the biggest thing to happen was a hot teacher coming to sub once in middle school .
          Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by f22a4bandit
            Man, people had some rough times in school. I remember the biggest thing to happen was a hot teacher coming to sub once in middle school .

i kno right..i mean damn....we had fights but nothing serious...man..well school was fun for me

Comment

Working...
            X