Remember when school was safe..and fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember when school was safe..and fun?

the days you actually looked forward to going to school..the only violence was if a girl smacked you if you tried to kiss her..or look up her skirt during recess..yeh..you all did that haha

but man..seems like every month theres a new school shooting..sigh

the good old days of transformer lunch boxes and pokemon cards (the REAL JDM craze)

Originally posted by DhN
    the days you actually looked forward to going to school..the only violence was if a girl smacked you if you tried to kiss her..or look up her skirt during recess..yeh..you all did that haha

but man..seems like every month theres a new school shooting..sigh

the good old days of transformer lunch boxes and pokemon cards (the REAL JDM craze)
    don't forget pogs!!

and did any one ever play flips..the gambling game with the quarters..?

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
    .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
    .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

the 90's man...the 90's

I loved "dropping my pencil" and skoping "____-ity ____'s" undies.... That was nice...I think i did it up until....6th or 7th grade...the latter years were better cuz girls started wearing colored undies

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i had mad yo-yo's and those air pump shoes as well as LA GEAR Lights
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

no. I lived in a bad neighborhood and the school was in the middle of it. so no, my school was never safe. We always had to lookout for signs of drive-by's because there was atleast 2 per week.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

lol this is turing into another 90's thread

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
            .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
            .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

I grew up in a bad neighborhood too. Not many shootings, but plenty of kids fighting. Some gang activity in my later years (the Dogg Pound and the L-Town Boys were always going at it... they destroyed the park behind my house).

I knew all the escape routes in the area, and I learned to defend myself with my fists... or any weapon I could get my hands on.

In school, it was easy. I just stayed away from the trouble. I didn't want to get suspended, so I tried not to fight in school. My way of fighting in school was to make sure those that attacked me got caught. I never went crying to the teacher, but I'd always try to put myself in view of an authority figure... when the idiots came after me, they got caught. It's worth having to block or turn my back to a few punches. The smarter kids knew what I was doing, and I got their respect for it The idiots just thought I was weak and didn't fight back.

Comment

no. maybe semi safe but not fun

Comment

No, i dont have any recollection of any of my schools being safe...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

In school, it was easy. I just stayed away from the trouble. I didn't want to get suspended, so I tried not to fight in school. My way of fighting in school was to make sure those that attacked me got caught. I never went crying to the teacher, but I'd always try to put myself in view of an authority figure... when the idiots came after me, they got caught. It's worth having to block or turn my back to a few punches. The smarter kids knew what I was doing, and I got their respect for it The idiots just thought I was weak and didn't fight back.
                    I actually tried to do the same thing, but I faught back, right infront of the principal, got me expelled and a shit load of legality issues. (they expelled me when i pleaded self defence, they're examples of self defence was blocking or walking away LMAO)

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Saying "back in my day" makes you sound old.

Every generation says "back in my day"

Accept certain inalienable truths, prices will rise, politicians will philander, you too will get old, and when you do you’ll fantasize that when you were young prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                      where you been, is something wrong?
                      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

I remember pogs but i was pullied when i was lil...i use to to just piss them off and then out run them cuz i was one fast motherfucker and theyd get so pissed cuz they never could catch me lol....but hmmm in Nj i felt skool was safe...cant say that for brooklyn or fla for sure

Comment

i was a pokemon master!!
                          haha anyone remember beanie babys?
                          uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

Last year I beat the shit out of a wigger who tried to jump me and the only one who could get me to stop beating his head in was the wrestling teacher Mr Holmes, and the best part was straight up he said to the wigger "I just saved your life" also he got a 2 week suspension and I was in school the next day with a big headache. Also a ****** tried to start shit with me in the halls, he comes up to me and was like "why you rattin on me" I was like "wtf?" so he pushed me, I didn't move (I'm 6'1 and 190lbs) so I don't take shit, so I pushed him back, the fucker landed right on his ass infront of all his friends and then the teacher came running in and sent us different ways. Best part about these was that no one has EVER said shit to me again.
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

i thought u canadians were all peaceful n shit

Comment

Working...
                              X