Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have an accord part it out or sell it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have an accord part it out or sell it?

So i am having trouble deciding if i should part it out or sell my accord for like 500 dollars my accord only has front driver side damage basically driver side is gone i have everything else i was thinkin about just sellin the car as is or should i wait it out and try to part it i just seem like i am not getting enough offer from people to want to part.....what would you do? plus the engine still runs and it ran great interior is nice and everything as well

Originally posted by liquidx
    So i am having trouble deciding if i should part it out or sell my accord for like 500 dollars my accord only has front driver side damage basically driver side is gone i have everything else i was thinkin about just sellin the car as is or should i wait it out and try to part it i just seem like i am not getting enough offer from people to want to part.....what would you do? plus the engine still runs and it ran great interior is nice and everything as well
    Why not just keep it and fix it and so on?

Comment

Depends on the year, model, auto/manual and other stuff???

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
      ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        Why not just keep it and fix it and so on?
        no time it would need a new hood, radiator, front clip, and some lines , headlights....but i just dont have time for it

Comment

Originally posted by xwade01
          Depends on the year, model, auto/manual and other stuff???
          90 accord lx auto

Comment

Originally posted by liquidx
            90 accord lx auto
            I feel your pain start looking for a manual 5speed then I suppose. BTw im looking for the rear ashtray lemme know

Comment

man so i've been looking at integras.......and they're mighty expensive
              then i feel like buying another cb7.....and swapping and h22.....but then thats alot of work but its gonna be cheaper than an integra .....looked at civics...looked at preludes.....looked at newer accords.....but man ionno what the fuck to do

Comment

Working...
              X