Need some good Prank Ideas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some good Prank Ideas...

...This is to help my girlfriend out. She is trying to get back her supervisor (self proclaimed king of pranks) and needs some good ideas. These are the ones that I gave her already, but we want more. we are gonna hit him HARD!!!

Fishing Wire Desk Booby Trap
    Tie a thin monofilament fishing line to the phone of your victim. Feel free to also attach other things such as pencil holders, lights, inboxes, anything easy and hopefully non-breakable. Push the victims chair under the desk and tie the other line to a leg of the chair. When the victim pulls out the chair, everything goes flying off the desk on the other side.

Super Glue the Contents of a Desk
    Use super glue all the items on the desk of a coworker to the desk.
    If short on time, super glue the mouse to the mouse pad. It peels off easily enough, so there is no lingering damage.

Take the Ink Out of Pens
    Take a box of ink pens from the office supply room and remove all of the ink cartridges and put the box back.

Water the Chair
    Pour water on a fabric covered chair.
    Evenly cover the entire chair with water so that the color matches. When someone sits on the chair, they will not realize that something is wrong until their heiney is soaked.

F*#ked Mouse
    Stick a post-it on the bottom of you mates mouse or steal the ball from inside. See how long they take to realize.

Bad Keyboard
    Simply pop out the 'm' and 'n' key on someone's keyboard and reverse the two. Any flat tool will work. Just pry it with little pressure and they will easily come right off. Then just sit back and watch the confusion.

Switch Telephone Cords
    When two (or more) people are working at desks that are put next to each other, switch their telephone cords. With all those cables lying around it will take some time before they find that one out!

Smelly Mouthpiece
    Put a piece of onion or a clove of garlic inside the mouthpiece of a phone. Give it some time for it to fester and build up a strong odor. Then call them and keep them on the phone for as long as possible.

“You Suck” Auto Correct
    Go into MS Word or similar program on co-worker's computer, and add an entry to the AutoCorrect feature. This is a very simple prank that will send the novice user into a frenzy. Configure the AutoCorrect option to replace the word "the" with the phrase "you suck!". They will usually panic and start scanning for viruses.

Frozen Desktop
    Do a "Print Screen" of the user's desktop, and then paste the image from the clipboard to a photo program, and save the image as a bitmap. Then, set the 'snapshot' of their desktop as the actual desktop wallpaper. (You'll have to hide the Windows status bar, and move all their desktop icons into a folder, which you can hide conspicuously in the corner or something.) The user will see their desktop as always, but everything on it will appear to be frozen when they try to click on it... sending them into a rebooting and virus scanning fit!

Screensaver Password
    Try "password securing" someone's screen saver. First I suggest changing the screen saver to "scrolling marquee" and inserting your own word or phrase, "Mr. Jones (president or supervisor) eats SH*T" or something to that effect.

Scotched Mouthpiece
    With someone who is on the phone a lot during work - This works if you have phones that the handset comes apart. Take the handset apart and put scotch tape over the mouthpiece inside. They can still be heard, but they have to talk loud to be heard. The next day take it off, and put it in the earpiece. Usually they will be yelling to the other person on the line the next day, and won't be able to hear them. When they complain about the phone, and get a replacement, do it on the next phone. After about a week you will notice the calls to be down considerably.

for extra cash i was doing construction with a buddy and i played an awesome joke on his coworker.
    i got an empty arizona iced tea can and cut around the top so i could replace it without a sign of it being tampered with. i took the can into a closet, removed one pant leg off and took a nice poo in it (very difficult btw, because its like making a softserve ice cream cone, with the can as the cone).
    i put the top back on and placed it behind a box of tiles in the bathroom he was working in while he was at the roach coach obtaining lunch. about an hour or so later he comes out with a angry look on his face and says "some fucking (im not going to use the term he used out of fear of another banning) took a shit in a can in the bathroom and left it there!"

im surprised he lasted that long in there considering human waste of the number 2 kind, is very foul when its not submerged in water.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
      Bad Keyboard
      Simply pop out the 'm' and 'n' key on someone's keyboard and reverse the two. Any flat tool will work. Just pry it with little pressure and they will easily come right off. Then just sit back and watch the confusion.
      why not just simply remove the "E" key?
      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

The bucket of water sitting on top of the door never gets old.

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

have her show up to his office with a "lawyer" and have her and the "lawyer" say that she is suing him for sexual harrasment....should start to scare the shit outta him!!! if it does...let it continue for a bit....so everyone can see him with a scared look on his face.
          ..[CB7][STAR]..
          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Why not reconfigure the key sto say something funny or mean. And who pays attn to the order theyre set up in? Itd take them awhile. Thats funny shit man! Ima hafta try some of that shit.

Or swap everything on one side of the desk to the other side. (Do a mirror image swap)

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
              Why not reconfigure the key sto say something funny or mean. And who pays attn to the order theyre set up in? Itd take them awhile. Thats funny shit man! Ima hafta try some of that shit.

Or swap everything on one side of the desk to the other side. (Do a mirror image swap)
              ahhh....a mirror image swap, make a DIY and post pics!

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
              .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
              .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

I dont have a desk. Never have, probably never will, lol.

*oil-is-my-blood..seatbelts..radio knobs..*

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

ummm u can mess wit his car wit out messing it up!....Like Saran wrap the car! thats great!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vto9uDJxO8

or posta note it
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vto9uDJxO8
                  " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

that post it note thing is way to much work.

we used to put grease on the ear piece of the phone and tell the butt of the joke, ''call, line one''. they wouldn't notice til they hung the phone up. later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Swap the keyboard and mouse plugs in back of the tower ( the plugs should be the same).

If he has a rolling chair remove a wheel.

If he leaves a personal item on his desk i.e. keys, glasses, ... make a photo copy and leave it exactly in the same spot.

If you want to be cruel and can get his credit cards and run them a over a magnet.

Then you can also unscrew all the handles on his desk.

Comment

Here is what I have so far...

Fishing Wire Desk Booby Trap
                        Tie a thin monofilament fishing line to the phone of your victim. Feel free to also attach other things such as pencil holders, lights, inboxes, anything easy and hopefully non-breakable.
                        Push the victims chair under the desk and tie the other line to a leg of the chair. When the victim pulls out the chair, everything goes flying off the desk on the other side.
                        Super Glue the Contents of a Desk
                        Use super glue all the items on the desk of a coworker to the desk.
                        If short on time, super glue the mouse to the mouse pad. It peels off easily enough, so there is no lingering damage.
                        Take the Ink Out of Pens
                        Take a box of ink pens from the office supply room and remove all of the ink cartridges and put the box back.
                        Water the Chair
                        Pour water on a fabric covered chair.
                        Evenly cover the entire chair with water so that the color matches. When someone sits on the chair, they will not realize that something is wrong until their heiney is soaked.

F*#ked Mouse
                        Stick a post-it on the bottom of you mates mouse or steal the ball from inside. See how long they take to realize.

Bad Keyboard

Switch Telephone Cords
                        When two (or more) people are working at desks that are put next to each other, switch their telephone cords. With all those cables lying around it will take some time before they find that one out!

Smelly Mouthpiece
                        Put a piece of onion or a clove of garlic inside the mouthpiece of a phone. Give it some time for it to fester and build up a strong odor. Then call them and keep them on the phone for as long as possible.

“You Suck” Auto Correct
                        Go into MS Word or similar program on co-worker's computer, and add an entry to the AutoCorrect feature. This is a very simple prank that will send the novice user into a frenzy. Configure the AutoCorrect option to replace the word "the" with the phrase "you suck!". They will usually panic and start scanning for viruses.

Frozen Desktop
                        Do a "Print Screen" of the user's desktop, and then paste the image from the clipboard to a photo program, and save the image as a bitmap. Then, set the 'snapshot' of their desktop as the actual desktop wallpaper. (You'll have to hide the Windows status bar, and move all their desktop icons into a folder, which you can hide conspicuously in the corner or something.) The user will see their desktop as always, but everything on it will appear to be frozen when they try to click on it... sending them into a rebooting and virus scanning fit!

Screensaver Password
                        Try "password securing" someone's screen saver. First I suggest changing the screen saver to "scrolling marquee" and inserting your own word or phrase, "Mr. Jones (president or supervisor) eats SH*T" or something to that effect.

Scotched Mouthpiece
                        With someone who is on the phone a lot during work - This works if you have phones that the handset comes apart. Take the handset apart and put scotch tape over the mouthpiece inside. They can still be heard, but they have to talk loud to be heard. The next day take it off, and put it in the earpiece. Usually they will be yelling to the other person on the line the next day, and won't be able to hear them. When they complain about the phone, and get a replacement, do it on the next phone. After about a week you will notice the calls to be down considerably.

-Put baby powder in their desk fan.

-Unplug the phone from the headset..(but put a piece of tape over the metal prongs and insert it back in, they will never figure out why the phone doesn’t work)

-The best way to END a prank war is take out all the keys on their keyboard except for the letters, that are placed in the middle of the keyboard in order of "I WON" or “U LOSE”

-Put a piece of folded paper under their spacebar so it doesn’t work.

-Make his Internet Explorer home page www.tubgirl.com (really disgusting site)

-Show up to his office with a "lawyer" and have your and the "lawyer" say that you are suing him for sexual harassment....should start to scare the shit out of him!!! If it does...let it continue for a bit....so everyone can see him with a scared look on his face.

-Advertise a colleague’s job and leave their number with extension for contact. Make sure it is well paying and with low qualifications.

-Call one of your co-workers and tell them that you are a producer from the Ricki Lake Show and that someone from their past would like to confront them or reunite
                        with them on the show. Then talk about airline reservations, hotel accommodations, etc. When they ask for more information, say that you're not able to give them any information and they will find out the day of the show. Their brains will be working overtime trying
                        to think of who would want to confront them that nothing will get done that day.

-Sloppily write the following on a scrap piece of paper: "Sorry about the dent. You were parked awkwardly and I had some problems, but my insurance will cover it. Besides, its only a small dent, right? Once again, sorry." Take it to the parking lot at work
                        and put it on the boss’ or colleague’s car in the parking lot. Then find a place to observe the inspection and subsequent head-scratching that follows.

-On a daily basis, after work, go in and empty someone's stapler so that it has 2 or 3 staples in it. The owner will be pissed that they have to refill the stapler every day or so.

-Remove the screws which hold the filing cabinet handles on, then stick them back with blue tack. Watch the surprise on your coworker's face when they go to open the drawer, and are stunned after regaining their balance!

-Find out when your victim is making copies to send to the boss. Before they do, put a piece of clear tape on the glass window of the photocopier with something along the lines of "I’m stealing office supplies", "secret government bomb blueprints", or if you really want the person to suffer try something like, "MR. (boss's name) is a nerd" written on it.

-Swap the keyboard and mouse plugs in back of the tower ( the plugs should be the same).

-If he has a rolling chair remove a wheel.

-If he leaves a personal item on his desk i.e. keys, glasses, ... make a photo copy and leave it exactly in the same spot.

-If you want to be cruel and can get his credit cards and run them a over a magnet.

-Then you can also unscrew all the handles on his desk.

Comment

Sounds good man Def let us know how it all goes down.

"On a daily basis, after work, go in and empty someone's stapler so that it has 2 or 3 staples in it. The owner will be pissed that they have to refill the stapler every day or so." <--sounds like cp[mike] with that damn janitor and his stupid trashcan ethics

Comment

Well a coworker put a cricket under my keyboard...so I got him back real bad! Our faucet has the little side spray nozzle, well i scotch taped the handle on the nozzle down and put it back, making sure to point at him, and told him the faucet was broken. I asked if he did it and he said no...Well he put the water on and got soaked!
                            ~Kimberly
                            "Know Your Rank"

Comment

I saw that on that show on MTV with ryan dunn....what was that called

Comment

Working...
                              X