Cops.....why??#1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cops.....why??#1

Why is that a cop can see a 600 hp mustang ride by loud as hell and the cop just sits there and wave at him...Now let a import ride by him he's on full alert I just don't understand well that's how they are in alabama.
    Last edited by blackoutt; 09-22-2006, 04:02 PM.

Car audio classifieds...
    http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
    Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

same here so i just said fuck it and changed my exhaust

Originally posted by Dr.x
    You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

That and motorcylces. Fuck man, Harley's are loud as hell, yet they don't get the attention that someone with an import gets at all.
      Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

yeah bikes can ride with neon lights on down the rode...but yet I get pulled over in my old civic for my ion blue jdm headlights....crazy!

Car audio classifieds...

Comment

here where i live...its serious with "import racing", they see any lowered import with exhaust, automatic pull over...but they see a firebird, camaro with some flowmasters LOL...they dont give a shit..

Comment

Gotta love Vehicular Profiling...

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
              Gotta love Vehicular Profiling...
              gotta love NWA...

"fuck da police"

Comment

Im gona be a cop and guess what im gona do? because most of the time there is dumbass kids driving behind the wheel and they do some stupid as shit. Take a look at our Racing section, example "I smoked a Viper, it couldnt catch up to me while i was weaving in and out of traffic during rush hour."

Im tired of getting profiled because of imature dumb ass kids who weave in an out of traffic.

Dont attract attention .
                Last edited by phatdoughnut; 09-22-2006, 04:37 PM.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

cops are usually older and like bikes and hot rods. they see imports as annoying because they usually are, with bumblebee exhausts and ridiculous aerodynamic parts bolted to them. later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                    Im gona be a cop and guess what im gona do? because most of the time there is dumbass kids driving behind the wheel and they do some stupid as shit. Take a look at our Racing section, example "I smoked a Viper, it couldnt catch up to me while i was weaving in and out of traffic during rush hour."

Im tired of getting profiled because of imature dumb ass kids who weave in an out of traffic.

Dont attract attention .

Your 100% right on that one its the stupid kids that give us the bad name...that's why the older import guys don't bring there cars out...We will need more cops like your going to be.

Car audio classifieds...

Comment

There is some muscle heads that show respect, like when i was at the dyno acouple of stang heads dropped their jaws when they seen 191whp at close to 8k rpms from a honda accord.

Comment

Originally posted by blackoutt
                        We will need more cops like your going to be.
                        Sounds to me like hed be fair. Meaning all the stupidasses will still get pulled over.
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

same thing happens here. in south eastern ohio with all the fucking HICKS

used condoms? wtf

Comment

hahaha im pulling over all the stupidasses! ive been going on ride alongs with a cop that was in my motorcycle class. He is cool as hell.

Comment

think of the percentage or young people who drive imports compared to the percentage of young people driving hot rods and harleys. Usually kids don't have old muscle cars and nice harleys, yea some do but it's not a regular site, usually it's an old collector of cars of someone older who likes the cars from his time that owns it not some dumbass kid that revs his engine at everything that moves(yes referring to the people who give tuners a bad name)

Comment

Working...
                              X