Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your college a dry campus? Look what I do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your college a dry campus? Look what I do!

So yeah it sucks when your school is a dry campus but yeah. They just posted there doing bi-weekly room checks. Basically just going to open the fridge and see if theres alcohol. I guess they can't move anything or look in drawers etc.

But yeah. I had a cooler that i got for free from opening a bank account at soverign bank. This came into use!

So I came back from class took my beer that was in a dr peper box and my vodka I had in my room, put the 8 cans in there as well as the vodka. Got a trashbag and filled it with a ton of ice. Tied it, put it inside out to make another bag just so it wont leak and put it in.

Will say at 50degrees for 74 hrs or something. But yeah thought id share.

your wild dude... when you said "dry campus" i thought something else... but yea...

SOLD!

Comment

Not only is my campus a dry campus, but the entire COUNTY we're in is dry. It sucks total nuts! 30 minutes one way for booze = the ***!!!
      Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

whoaaa damn....my college has a pub right dead center in the place, followed by several liquor stores all within 10km

sorry to hear you guys have dry campus' and stuff

f2a4bandit, since you have a dry county...ill drink for you.
        ..[CB7][STAR]..
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

My college campus was dry. We still had $900-$1,100 in liquor at any given time (there were about 8 of us that pooled our resources together).

We used to hide most of it in big huge Rubbermaid bins, and then the hallway had a textured drop ceiling with recessed lights in it. We figured out that the lights pulled right out, so we would store stuff up there too.

Yup...Good times.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

our college is dry too. sucks, but where I live, as long as the windows are shut, you cant hear anything outside, and they dont do checks, so its not a big deal.
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Wet wet wet! Hooray!
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

mine is dry but its in the middle of downtown chicago so there is no way to tell whats going on

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                  My college campus was dry. We still had $900-$1,100 in liquor at any given time (there were about 8 of us that pooled our resources together).

We used to hide most of it in big huge Rubbermaid bins, and then the hallway had a textured drop ceiling with recessed lights in it. We figured out that the lights pulled right out, so we would store stuff up there too.

Yup...Good times.
                  my friend stole cable by going thru the ceilings...
                  but yea, fuck dry campuses
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

We be drinkin every weekend =P.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Dry campus/county for the loss. However, friends have houses. It's always fun there .

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Comment

Mine is dry too. Thats where the water bottles and bunk beds come in.
                        She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
                        Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
                        Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by g-wagon
                          your wild dude... when you said "dry campus" i thought something else... but yea...
                          ahhhhhahahahahaha! me too!

wtf, ive never heard of a dry campus...well, unless it was a christian school or something.

i think it sucks here where you cant buy beer on sundays! well, the restaurants serve it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            judging by what you drank at cp[mike]'s house with me and the doctor, this should last you the rest of the year.

Comment

Man, that was low!

Comment

Working...
                              X