the curse of the cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the curse of the cb7

alot of guys one this site have had girl problems. maybe its the curse of the cb7. the tempermentalness of the beloved honda just hypnotizes us until we're addicted. almost like crack. and it consumes our lives so that we dont have time for finer things in life. or maybe were just all bad boyfriends lol. who knows...............
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

whoana is too good of a boyfriend, apparently...

I'm stuck in limbo, but I've been there since before I could drive. Can't really call it girl troubles anymore... just life as-is.

Comment

life as-is. agreed.
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

a girlfriend is too much commitment for me personally. though sure theres times when id like one, i just stick with what i kindly call "fuck buddies". each person gets what they want, everyone is happy.
        1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

My wife loves our CB7. She has even named it 'Foofy'. She gets very defensive when someone criticizes it. She'll get out and beat some ass if necessary- yes that kind of defensive.

Check sig for pic.
          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

its funny...at first my ex was all into my car and how cool it was and the whole racing scene but then she got jealous of her...big time jealous...she didnt like it when i spent so much money on stuff like rims and the hood and all she got was dinner and a movie...but she like bragging about our lil adventures we had with her chick friends...she bragged baout my car like if it was hers...but yeah, chicks are confusing and our hobby hear is kinda pricey...you have to find a chick that understands your hobby and is willing to share the good times (times when you have money) and the bad(times when you just bouight a mod.)

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
            Originally posted by ACC0RD22
            no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
            So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Mine bought me strut bars for Christmas
              She doesn't understand my love of it, but she understands that I love it... that's enough, thankfully.

Comment

I want a girl that will ride with me! Shit, I'd be down with her getting any import & wanted it modded. I'd do that shit up for her & we could tear it up togetha!!

I dunno, but a girl that was into it like that and could drive, shit turns me on man! And she has to be able to shake that ass on the dancefloor..tiiizziiight..some Caribbean flava would be nice.
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                  I want a girl that will ride with me! Shit, I'd be down with her getting any import & wanted it modded. I'd do that shit up for her & we could tear it up togetha!!

I dunno, but a girl that was into it like that and could drive, shit turns me on man! And she has to be able to shake that ass on the dancefloor..tiiizziiight..some Caribbean flava would be nice.
                  My girl has everyone of those qualities you just mentioned...but not even her potential cancels out the curse of the cb7....Ye be warned mates, ye be warned....ARRRRRR lol
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I dont know as for me my girl well my ex i broke up with her like three months ago and loving it when i was with her my car used to have problems once in awhile. NOw that im not with her the car is happy and havent any problems with it eversince so

Comment

yo same thing with my ex I told her not to eat in it I go to the store for a quick second shes stuffin her face I found 1 little greasy fry under the seat I asked her if she ate she lied smilin I dont find that shit funny at all double mint gum and laffy taffy wrapers its like she was a fuckin ant alway sweet sugar this and that . I dont like it when people eat in my car.

Comment

she knows her place :owned:

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
                        For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

Re: the curse of the cb7

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
                          alot of guys one this site have had girl problems. maybe its the curse of the cb7. the tempermentalness of the beloved honda just hypnotizes us until we're addicted. almost like crack. and it consumes our lives so that we dont have time for finer things in life. or maybe were just all bad boyfriends lol. who knows...............
                          My ex told me I waaaay to sensitive about my car so maybe your right.....
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

My ex asked me what I loved more....and I'm naturally an honest guy. Hence the title, my ex.

Comment

my girl doesn't even want to drive her car shes always asking to drive mine, so much that shes actually gettin' an accord. It will have a new engine next month and i get to mod it....It's like a fresh start in another direction with another accord
                              I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

Working...
                              X