Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone else ride?

motorcyles that is?...anyone else?

i ride an 06 cbr600rr..all black, its sexy..so how about it?

^sold

You got an 06 CBR1000RR here. My dads friend has a turbo & NOS'd Busa bored to 1397cc. Runnin a 320 in the rear. Air shifter, and 3rd to 6th clutch lockout. Its called SICKWITIT
    She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
    Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
    Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

just finished swappin a motor into my 98 cbr600 was a fun project few things went wrong but none the less easy, my first motor swap
      Attached Files
      2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

'03 Suzuki Sv1000S

1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

nice bikes guys! Id like to see more..keep em posting.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Here's what I had about 10 years ago: 1993 Honda Nighthawk 750 in the same metallic blue you see here, except mine had a windshield, engine guard, black wheels, and nicer mirrors.

FYI: the carbs on those varnish up if you don't ride regularly.
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

FTW!

Sadly, i dont although i really want one! After seeing the power and speed of a crotch rocket, i want one bad!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                except mine had a windshield,
                it wasnt one of those big gawdy wind difflecting windshields, was it?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                  it wasnt one of those big gawdy wind difflecting windshields, was it?
                  Just a traditional lexan or plexiglas or clear flexible whatthehelleveritsmadeof, and it kept bugs out of my teeth. (Texas didn't have a helmet law then, got one and they've since repealed it)
                  Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                  2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                  2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                  2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                    i want one bad!
                    No, you don't. Good luck getting out of the way if someone's about to take you out..... Contrary to popular belief, crotch rockets (in the hands of the skilled) are the SAFEST bikes on the street, period.
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

well, im willing to learn, or go to school or whatever and id do my best to not be stupid, but just to be able to open up like that and be free in the wind, excites me! LoL

Comment

I have my liscense and use to have a Yahmaha Virago 750cc but my dad sold it on me. Sorry guys it wasn't a crotch rocket I'm much more of a cruiser girl.

I am how ever looking for a REALLY REALLY REALLY cheap bike around the $500. range and I don't care what it is as long as it runs good. If you know of any for sale in the New England area I would love to check it out
                        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

nice bikes, good to see some other riders on here, i recently put my down, stupid 1100$ error lol. its fixed, and fine, just a little bruised. its not a good feeling.

^sold

Comment

I used to. I have had several bikes in the past but not anymore, I don't have the money for any toys other than the accord

Comment

1981 xs 400 here, hopefully in the winter months i can get something kick ass...
                              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                              X