anyone need/want to spoof their IP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone need/want to spoof their IP?

i'm sure the more computer savvy have run across this, but i just found it useful......i got banned from a site because i'm an ass and they IP banned me......if you have dial up, it's not the end of the world but for those with static IP addy's like you'll likely have on broadband, it can be annoying....now, i'm dumb on this shit but this was super easy.....download smac 2.0 and the registration id is SMC2U-00C8-0004-0467-B30B-5DE7

you can spoof your MAC address for your modem (random works well) and then it will use a different IP.....all is well
    ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

i've heard some guy say something about unplugging your modem and plugging it back in, but i'm not a computer guy, so i don't know. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

if your ISP has a static ip system then you can change your ip by reconnecting to the net (most just unplug their broadband modem to do it) but you can also use a proxy to access sites/chats/exc that you've been banned from.
      Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

Originally posted by Shippo
        if your ISP has a static ip system then you can change your ip by reconnecting to the net (most just unplug their broadband modem to do it)
        lol? STATIC, as in ONE assigned TO YOU. Please dont go googling things incorrectly now...
        Originally posted by deevergote
        ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
        Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
        Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
        04 WRX stg 2 sedan
        Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by myk
          lol? STATIC, as in ONE assigned TO YOU. Please dont go googling things incorrectly now...

Well the fact I made a mistake is one thing but if your gonna be an asshole about it you can kiss my ass.
          Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

<3 dawg dont be snappin
            Originally posted by deevergote
            ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
            Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
            Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
            04 WRX stg 2 sedan
            Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

I thought resetting the modem would change the ip, because I do have a dynamic net address, or so I thought at least.

But weeks ago I checked it and today its still the same, after many resets, so I'm guessing it doesn't, or at least it doesn't very often.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
              where you been, is something wrong?
              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

resetting the modem "can" force it to pull from another IP but changing your door locks "can" force you to move somewhere else and start over....possible, but on charter's network, it hasn't happened in the past 2 years for me.....even new modems found the same old IP........with this, they get a fake new MAC and the network finds a different IP for it.....
                ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Working...
                X