lowfrostcb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lowfrostcb7

hay i was just wondering if anyone has heard from him in awhile or knows whats going on i bought a plate rom him about a month ago and i dont know if it just got lost in the mail or what cause i havent recived it yet and just want to know if eather anyone else is getting there stuff or getting replys back from him im getting confirmed read recipts but no response and am starting to get worried thanks for anyhelp ~Josh~
    1990 CB7 *RIP*

Current-91 EX and 92 EX

Originally posted by honda4674
    hay i was just wondering if anyone has heard from him in awhile or knows whats going on i bought a plate rom him about a month ago and i dont know if it just got lost in the mail or what cause i havent recived it yet and just want to know if eather anyone else is getting there stuff or getting replys back from him im getting confirmed read recipts but no response and am starting to get worried thanks for anyhelp ~Josh~
    i always get replies from him and I have bought stuff from him 3 times already and got them in a timely fashion. I ordered a plate, some decals and a t-shirt.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

email him or call him.

sometimes orders dont go through or they miss one once in a while. thats what happened when I orderd a shirt from him. it took a lil over a month to get to me, but that was because he probably didnt even see the order. I gave him a holler, and it was at my door within that week.

he has great customer service.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i know im not saying that he dosent im just wondering lol but as far as e-mail or calling nothing is going through so i dunno my paypal account says its all compete so i dunno
        1990 CB7 *RIP*

Current-91 EX and 92 EX

Comment

Yea that dude is reputable...just be patient he will come through!

Comment

ok thanks everyone i just love the look of the plate lol and am excited for it to get here and also just an impatient person so i have trouble waiting lol thanks agian
            1990 CB7 *RIP*

Current-91 EX and 92 EX

Comment

yeah where is that douche bag!!!

ahahaha here I am.

Ok plate fell under the wifes seat and thats where its been. I found it last night, while trying to find my cell. Good thing I lost the cell lol, (found that too) anyways will be shipped today.

Sorry man

Josh
              CB7 Tuner Decal MAN
              CB7 Decal Store[URL=http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=104]http://www.cb7tuner.com
              http://jc-graphix.com/index.php

Comment

Working...
              X