woohoo go rpm's..(wheels)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woohoo go rpm's..(wheels)

well today i went and picked up a set of 91prelude si rims, 13's with tires for 75 bucs, they are tinny compared to my 14 stealies with tires, let see what kind of times i can pull with these sucksers.
    heres what they look like, these arnt mine in the pic, i looked them up and took the properties of some pic, the ones i got are black, nothing too special just somthing to hold me off till i can get something like some slipstreams...

^sold

they will not work. 91 ludes had 4X100 bolt pattern
    http--www.teckademics.com-media-tst_steirle.jpg

Comment

hahahah.. yep.. you might wanna do a little research before buying your next set of wheels buddy..

Comment

doh sucks for me...i didnt even know, well thanx. crap...he said they where 4x114, damnit, cause i thought they came off of like a 92 or something then im come to find out when i get home they are off of a 91, and yeah damnit this sucks..hahah...
        Last edited by lowoctane; 04-15-2004, 03:28 PM.

^sold

Comment

how much u want 4 em aim me THAFLOOREDACCORD
          4Sale :
          tokiko and kyb with 2.25 springs 300+ship 18" ROTA VELOX$350+SHIP (HAS 2 TIRES 1 BAD WHEEL)F22 AUTO TRANNY$250+SHIP F22head $130(shipped) EX ECU$110(SHIPPED) entire moonroof assy inc glass$150+ship BW REAR (CRACKED, BUT HAS PLACE FOR LICENSE PLATE)$100+ship TWO 6.5"LCDs $300for both shipped h23 maual tranny 70k $400 parting 5th gen as well

Comment

Yeah, sell em for more than you paid... then buy your Slipstreams . You got a good deal, so you should still be in good shape.

Comment

i only gave they guy 40bucs for them and i was gonna give him the rest later, i then told him that they wouldnt fit and he told me to keep them for 40bucs, i got some guy looking at them tomarrow for 60bucs,i cant figure out how much they go for new, i dont need them and i am buying a set of 93prelude rims. now those will fit lol...

oh yeah and they are 14x5, i thought they where 13's damn i need to loook into these things a little better next time lol.

and they fit civics and stuff. and everyone and thier mom has a civic so they wont be hard to sell.

^sold

Comment

yeah, they will for 91 and below preludes. 89 and under accords. All civics/CRX/DelSol/Integras (except ITR)
                http--www.teckademics.com-media-tst_steirle.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by HighRevs22
                  yeah, they will for 91 and below preludes. 89 and under accords. All civics/CRX/DelSol/Integras (except ITR)
                  yumm ITR!..

^sold

Comment

$60? man, you could sell em for like $200+ if the rims and tires are in good shape...

Comment

200$ yeah i wish, i dont know of anyone that will buy them for that much.

here they are.
                      Attached Files

^sold

Comment

Working...
                      X