Meeting older chicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
    you seriously need to get the phone number and seek further relationships with her...dont be skeeered
    I got her phone # and when I go to new brunswick to get my car, I'm definatly spending the night at her house
    Originally posted by deevergote
    I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0z3N
      I got her phone # and when I go to new brunswick to get my car, I'm definatly spending the night at her house
      Good job dude

fill us in on the details later

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
        Good job dude

fill us in on the details later
        take a pic it'll last longer, or better yet a moving picture with sounds. lol oh wow i sound like a perv

Comment

Did Vili Fualaau have to ask? Did Lisa Clark's husband have to ask? On second thought forget that.
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Yeah..Im 26 and Im dating a 34 year old...trust me...being with OLDER chicks take the cake...but do this ....like everyone else is saying...take it slow..BUT when it comes down to it....handcuff her ass to the bedpost ...with her bent over..and tear that ass up...doggystyle......make sure you make your mark..so she never forgets you!!!!

dont forget the blindfold!!!
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

i didnt read much of this thread but here my 2cents.....

i had relations with a 30yr old when i just turned 21 and it was weird but cool.

OMG, then i met this girl from work who was 35 and i was 22 and oh boy was the sex awesome.
              woman over 30 usually know what they want and have no time for hang-ups or games. also older ladies aim to please because they feel they have to live up to girls your age.
              older broads are ok in my book to fuck but the age diff comes into play when a relationship starts.

Comment

Working...
              X