I just ran over a groundhog :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ran over a groundhog :(

I just ran over a groundhog and I feel terrible. It’s one thing if it’s a squirrel or a bird, but why did it have to be a groundhog?
    He ran out right in front of me. I couldn’t just slam on my brakes because I had a car right behind me. Poor guy

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Your going to HELL!

Jk man, sry to hear that. I hate it when squirrels bolt out in front of me on the roads back home, and I have to honk to get their attention to move.
    Oh and I've even had random birds fly into my windshield, slide off, and keep going lol.
    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
    Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
    My (old) Ride

Comment

It's okay, I ran over a cat trying to avoid another cat. Atleast yours was not a domesticated animal who most likely had an owner.

Comment

Six more weeks of fall..
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Sure, after doing the work on your grey Accord....was it this one you ran over a groundhog with?

Take it easy killa.

That reminds me of when I helped a good friend with his 78 Dodge Magnum restoration of the rear suspension. I spend one full weekend helping him and it was all sandblasted, cleaned, repainted with POR-15 and spray paint on top of that. Anyhow, he calls me a few days later saying he ran over a deer carcass and got blood/hair all under the suspension...I was pissed just cuz of the time I spent helping!! But it's all cleaned up now, just was nasty and smelly according to him.
          Last edited by HondaFan81; 09-09-2006, 01:40 PM.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Groundhog Killer !!!

He may not have had an owner, but .. he had parents ! Think of what they're going thru right now!
            Prolly had a sister and a brother .. or both .. You murderous bastard!

Nah .. no biggie man .. dont feel so bad .. shit happens .. nice of you to think about
            that dude behind you tho .. you did what you could do .. and avoided a possible accident.

Alltho .. it brings to mind an old commercial for an insurance company ..(i think it was insurance)
            The two squirrels .. that cause that guy to wreck? Then the two squirrels meet out in
            the middle of the hwy, and like high 5 each other and start giggling ...

I about wet my pants when I saw that commercial for the first time ..

A Hui Hou !!!
            Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda
              Alltho .. it brings to mind an old commercial for an insurance company ..(i think it was insurance)
              The two squirrels .. that cause that guy to wreck? Then the two squirrels meet out in
              the middle of the hwy, and like high 5 each other and start giggling ...

I about wet my pants when I saw that commercial for the first time ..
              GEICO, I believe.
              My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by d2privat11
                It's okay, I ran over a cat trying to avoid another cat.
                Now that sucks!
                Originally posted by HondaFan81
                Sure, after doing the work on your grey Accord....was it this one you ran over a groundhog with?
                Yep.
                Originally posted by PakaloloHonda
                Groundhog Killer !!!
                He may not have had an owner, but .. he had parents ! Think of what they're going thru right now!
                Prolly had a sister and a brother .. or both .. You murderous bastard!
                Ha, thanks for that.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                91 accord lx (5spd)
                92 accord lx (5spd)
                93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

it happens maybe he was trying to get tot he other side or got scared and panic'd in the street.

Comment

your going to hell killer
                    My Members Ride Thread

Comment

GEICO FTW!

"The pedestrian(groundhog) had no idea which way to run as I ran over him."
                      "The pedestrian(groundhog) ran for the pavement, but I got him."

The only thing worse than hitting it is looking in your rearview and seeing it still alive squirming/still moving

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

fuckin tell me about.the other day me and a couple of buddies were riding around some country road when i saw a goeffer just chillin in the middle of the road right after a turn.Let me tell you that was the loudest thud ever.ripped apart my fucking exhaust too, it sounds terrible now and i got goeffer fur on my exhaust clamp.

i felt so bad......for my exhaust that is.

ILBB
                        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

theres a member here who said that his car is so low that if he hit a racoon he'll just keep dragging it cuz it wont fit under his car.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by That1guyN8
                            I just ran over a groundhog
                            I bet he doesn't have the guts to run out in front of you again (ba-domp bomp) Thank you, I'll be here all week. Be sure to tip your waitress.
                            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                            X