Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you cry over two month relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would you cry over two month relationship?

this got me thinking last night, i know this girl, actually she is one of by closest friends and she was dating my best friend.Yesterday, he decided he didnt like her anymore and basicly kicked her out his house/dumped her.she called crying her eyes out over a two month relation ship...the weird thing is, she is a very strong person, and it seemed weird to hear her cry.

so the question is, would you cry over a relation ship that has lasted so little?to me, the first three months are just a compatibility test.I dunno, i never cried over a girl.

P.S.-yes i know my buddy is being a complete cunt, he gave absolutly no warning even the night before he was all over her at a party.

ILBB
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

hell no.. haha... i dunno i'd be sad but 2 months aint' shit...

SOLD!

Comment

I dunno Was the Sex the Bomb.. Spit or Swallow ? Does she like the finer things in life and dont need you to get it for her. What kinda car does she drive. Are you parents loaded ? Hum na prolly would cry maybe kick my self in the ass or something.

Comment

yup, have before.
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

nope. not over 2 months anyway.

Comment

I'm crying right now.....

But thats probably because my dog just ate my dinner.

Anyway, no I would not cry over a 2 month thing, but you're asking guys... we don't care.... Women are emotional.
            Originally posted by deevergote
            I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

well, it depends, she might have felt a real close connection. and it broke her heart when he didnt feel the same way. might have been something about the dude that she's never found any where else. Could have been a lot of things. My chick and i have been together for three months, and it would really hurt if we decided to call it quits all of a sudden...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Really depends on alot of things. First thing shes a girl. They tend to be more emotional. Secondly, Were they first first b4 they start goin out?

Comment

girls are emotional like that.... she will get over it fast.. if not..they had something going on longer than 2 months...

Comment

Girls cry over anything. Happy, sad, orgasming, they don't care.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

she's a girl, all girls cry. One of my ex's cried herself a river when i broke up with her. and I was with her for 2 weeks.

crazy white bitches.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        she's a girl, all girls cry. One of my ex's cried herself a river when i broke up with her. and I was with her for 2 weeks.

crazy white bitches.
                        ya man, dont be messin with them crazy white gurls

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

With girls, turn on the waterworks. 2 months, no way though.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Yo it happens no matter which way you look at it it depends on the individual on how close they become attached. The deeper and longer you been in a relationship sometimes its hard to let go well actually the heart has a hard time letting go.

Comment

Depends on the bond you have with the person. I've seen it happen and I don't think its particularly out of the ordinary, especially with the way it ended.

btw, race has nothing to do with this, so don't bring it into the debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X