moola.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moola.com

eh, its a free game site, invite only. you start off with 1 cent, and every time you play against a person, you either double your money, or lose what the risk is. EX. if you have 2$ and you play a game for 1$, if you win, your balance goes to 3$ if you lose, your balance goes to 1$....anyways, hahaha its a fun thing to screw around on, playin ro sham bo for money(rock paper scissors...not nut kicking)

oh well, if anyone wants an invite leave your email here..i have 3 left!
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

jay78@rcn.com

Comment

i'll take an invite ohmierehman@hotmail.com

Comment

kk all invites gone now, if anyone wants an invite go beg the first two guys hahaha :P
        ..[CB7][STAR]..
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

thanks man, hopefully i can get the 10 million

Comment

lol hell if i can get up to like 1000$ im cashing out
            ..[CB7][STAR]..
            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

wasn't there a ban on these sorts of things? maybe not. anyway, ****!
              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

oh...if there was a ban on this...then plz delete this thread....sorry

-edit-

just read the rules of OT, dosnt say anything about sites like this....

oh well, if the mods dont like this type of thing, then they can delete/lock the thread.
                Last edited by stewie; 09-04-2006, 03:54 PM.
                ..[CB7][STAR]..
                MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Yeah, there's no ban on this kind of stuff, as long as it's kept under control. The only time someone gets banned for this kinda stuff is when they have NO posts except "go here for a chance to win a free cell phone" or something. The thread gets deleted and they get banned. stewie, you're clearly not here just to spam, so sharing this kinda stuff is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    Yeah, there's no ban on this kind of stuff, as long as it's kept under control. The only time someone gets banned for this kinda stuff is when they have NO posts except "go here for a chance to win a free cell phone" or something. The thread gets deleted and they get banned. stewie, you're clearly not here just to spam, so sharing this kinda stuff is ok.
                    Thanks deev for the clarification. I was thinking what you were referring to by the 0 post count interlopers. I rescind my ****.
                    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

callaro@foboslounge.com

thats if anyone has an invite.

Comment

thaflooredaccord@aol.com

Comment

aznsyco84@hotmail.com if anyone still has an invite.

Comment

Originally posted by aznsyco84
                            aznsyco84@hotmail.com if anyone still has an invite.
                            i sent you an invitation, i'm not sure if it went so. tell me if you get one or not, if not i'll send you another one.

edit: also, i have 2 invites left so if someone wants one just post your email, i'm not sure if the people who have posted a wanted invite are still waiting so the first 2 emails i see, there getting an invite.
                            Last edited by tunerman; 09-04-2006, 10:35 PM.

Comment

deevergote@comcast.net might as well check it out! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X