Free CANON EOS 20D software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free CANON EOS 20D software?

I'm looking for a free copy of Zoombrowser EX, or EOS Capture for a CANON 20D.....I'm using the camera, but have no way to transfer images. Can anyone assist?
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

congrats on the camera id try limewire.... but if u have xp it should just dowload the pics anyway

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Just do what I do, buy a memory card reader from walmart for 20 bucks, quicker than waiting for the software to start-up.

Btw I have the program, I choose the card reader.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
        congrats on the camera id try limewire.... but if u have xp it should just dowload the pics anyway
        Ha, I wish it were my setup.... I borrowed it to see if I like it. Also, for our pending meet/bbq tommorrow at my house, got the wide-angle lense for that. XP will not take the images directly from the camera, I'm not sure why.....

So far I am impressed, it's very capable and takes amazing pictures.
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

anything with eos printed on it ensures fun haha but yeah my xp just pics them up i havent installed zoombrowser... and come to think of it i need to find it for my new computer

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
            anything with eos printed on it ensures fun haha but yeah my xp just pics them up i havent installed zoombrowser... and come to think of it i need to find it for my new computer
            Are you utilizing the DIGITAL port in the body, and transfering via USB? Or do you use a card reader? Does it show up as a drive?
            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

straight up usb to co computer no reader nor a rubber or lotion... i like it RAW haha

The Chronicles.

Comment

I could make an image of my zoombrowser cd, its the old, old version but once you have it installed you can upgrade using a program from canon.

of course I don't have anyway to send it besides something like creating a torrent....unless you know of a server that will let me upload a 700mb file for you...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Na, it's okay.....I'll just wait 'til next week. I'll be giving the camera back, and he's going to rip me a disc with all of my images on it. I am just anxious to view them NOW!! Ahahaha!

The sunset here on the water was unbelievable, I'll have to post some pics next week. I should have quite a few by then.

Is FLICKR (yahoo) a decent hosting site? Have you guys used it? It appears to be setup well.....
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                  X