what should i do???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what should i do???

i was in fall river at the ave in my toen and im pullin around bout to go to the end next thing u know i see a nice cb7 dropped exhaust and all he sees me he turrnin and revs up and looks at me im like okay so i follow him and hes like u wanna race i surprisingly said naw and i was like come down here and pull ovva i get out and so does he hes like wha u runnin cuz i see u out here alot and it seems like ur car can hold its own i laugh and pop the hood and all he sees is aftermarket header and an intake and hes like wtf! i laughed and i was like kids urs is min dropped on coilovers all around full cat back FULL LEATHER INTERIOR WITH NO RIPS NO DENTS NO RUST AND HAS THE ORIGNAL PAINTJOB! im like kid urs is mad nice hes like yeah im sellin it im like ????? so im like ill take urs and u can have mine he was laughin he got my numba and i told him ill give him my car and a g and he said that sounds more like a plan........what the hell should i do? the car only has 96000 miles o yah he luuuuuuuuuved the cb7tuner blacked out grill he fell in love i was laughin but neway i need help on this and sorry for the ramblin

Bro get it. if there is no rust and that many miles why not. You havnt done much to your accord now and if u havea bad rust situaton i would deff do the trade unless somethings wrong with the motor

Comment

the engine is so nice i think it'll make accordztechs mouth drop lol........

Comment

Originally posted by wunda who
        the engine is so nice i think it'll make accordztechs mouth drop lol........
        lol id like to see that!
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
        X