cheating......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    I love single back then its fun you dont have any worries you can do just about anything without having someone hold you back.

As far as the attention I noticed i got more and more attention by the way I dressed when i wasnt doin anything. I stopped dressing how i I did back in the day just dressing regular . But when i dressed up whenever i decided to hang out or whatever or goin to the mall I got alot of attention on my goofy/cool attitude. And when i was at the store i had like three girls walk up to me and try and talk to me while my shorty was in the store . I was like uh-oh and i told her i had a girl and that shes in the store right now. And she still asked for my number and at the same time shorty was comin out the store I could only imagine if she saw us together.

Then my girl came out and they just bounced close call. I cheated on my shorty and she cheated on me but we grew outta that and now our relationship is better knowing that we are made for each other and now that we been there done that now we are inseperable. But thats in the past I moved on and im with her and noone can come between us. Guilty or not ,male or female it takes two to tango and atleast i can say I didnt come out to be one of those fathers whos goin to babymamadrama. Thats not for me or anyone else thats too much excess bagage thats why i keep my cocker in my pants. Ya gotta be sure to know who your true friends or whoever your in a relationship with are instead of someone trying to use you to do whatever.
    ...Wayne's a pimp

My girl cheated on me and it was totally behind my back. I'd go to work and she'd go over to his place(*1) until 2am, having to work at 630 that morning. This went on for a month or two, and she claims they only had sex once--(pfft! yeah ok!), anywho, I'm still trying to find out the real truth(*2) cuz once i found out, she told me half then i had to dig through her phone, talk to friends, etc to find out the rest that she still hadnt told me about. See, the way i found out was, we have shitty recep in our apt on our cellies so she'd go outside and "talk to a friend". Well, when she was "outside" for 45-60mins at a time, i got suspicious and started sneaking around listening to her convos. I could never get close enough to hear what was being said. Then one night, she was outside the apt in the stairway of the building and i had crept around back and was sitting atop the stairs on the next level, which was right above.behind her and i listened to her convo, then she tells the dude she loves him !!! I let her go inside then confronted her. Long story short, she admitted to it(*3).
    Fucked Up Facts(*):
    1.Her friends, that knew we together, gave her rides to his house
    2.A guy i used to work with, used to be roomies with this guy, hence why im using the friend to find the real dirt.
    3.I found like 25 voicemails on her phone, all from him..it was crazy.

Now i have a hard time trusting her and am alswys checking up on her. I have never cheated on her..dont think i will. I do look, i will admit that, but i dont touch. i get "Attention" once in a while, but nothin major or serious enough to take em up on it. "..not a jealous man, but females lie.."-Eminem. i know why she lied, but thats what hurt is that she fed me this BS about how im the best guy she's been with(ive met/seen the other guys, and i actually am the best, lol) which is why it was hard for me. Im not a paranoid psycho, but i got a finger on her and she knows it and she knows she put herself in the position. We're good now.

Would it be wrong of me to ask her to get "tested"? She says the one time they did it, they used a condom, but still...is that too much/too far?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

^^^Dude, cut her off and move on. Whether she fukked dude once or a million times she cheated, is it excusable at any level?

Originally posted by Accord Warrior
      I completely hear you on that. I still have issues getting my head around liking a girl not for the long term...I'm working on it.

I'm hoping one day I get married...I do want a few portable pooping machines of my own one day. (As my best friend used to say about little kids, "All they do is eat and poop")...we all should be so lucky.
      Trust me it's very liberating. I only wish I had discovered this new mentality when I was IN college I passed on so much poos searching for "the one." I'm just playing it by ear...go in looking to have fun, if things develop then so be it. NYC has too many beautiful women.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I have never cheated on a girl. I have been cheated on, though. I fell in love with the girl that cheated on me (before she cheated), and after she cheated on me, she has had the worse relationship luck in the world (go figure). I'm in a long distance relationship right now, and I haven't even considered cheating on the girl I'm dating. We both agreed that if we meet someone else to tell each other, but that doesn't mean that we aren't committed to each other. I believe that if you're liable to cheat, you shouldn't be dating or married until you can handle being with one person and one person alone. You just end up hurting your partner, yourself, or both.
        Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater. I seriously recommend you let her go dude.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
            I completely hear you on that. I still have issues getting my head around liking a girl not for the long term...I'm working on it.

I'm hoping one day I get married...I do want a few portable pooping machines of my own one day. (As my best friend used to say about little kids, "All they do is eat and poop")...we all should be so lucky.
            love is like a missing set of keys. you will never find it when your searching for it. but one day, they will be sitting right in front of your face on the kitchen counter

mabye they will even be dressed sexy and have a can of whip cream too.
            Last edited by Accord R33; 09-01-2006, 12:52 PM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
              ...Wayne's a pimp

My girl cheated on me and it was totally behind my back. I'd go to work and she'd go over to his place(*1) until 2am, having to work at 630 that morning. This went on for a month or two, and she claims they only had sex once--(pfft! yeah ok!), anywho, I'm still trying to find out the real truth(*2) cuz once i found out, she told me half then i had to dig through her phone, talk to friends, etc to find out the rest that she still hadnt told me about. See, the way i found out was, we have shitty recep in our apt on our cellies so she'd go outside and "talk to a friend". Well, when she was "outside" for 45-60mins at a time, i got suspicious and started sneaking around listening to her convos. I could never get close enough to hear what was being said. Then one night, she was outside the apt in the stairway of the building and i had crept around back and was sitting atop the stairs on the next level, which was right above.behind her and i listened to her convo, then she tells the dude she loves him !!! I let her go inside then confronted her. Long story short, she admitted to it(*3).
              Fucked Up Facts(*):
              1.Her friends, that knew we together, gave her rides to his house
              2.A guy i used to work with, used to be roomies with this guy, hence why im using the friend to find the real dirt.
              3.I found like 25 voicemails on her phone, all from him..it was crazy.

Now i have a hard time trusting her and am alswys checking up on her. I have never cheated on her..dont think i will. I do look, i will admit that, but i dont touch. i get "Attention" once in a while, but nothin major or serious enough to take em up on it. "..not a jealous man, but females lie.."-Eminem. i know why she lied, but thats what hurt is that she fed me this BS about how im the best guy she's been with(ive met/seen the other guys, and i actually am the best, lol) which is why it was hard for me. Im not a paranoid psycho, but i got a finger on her and she knows it and she knows she put herself in the position. We're good now.

Would it be wrong of me to ask her to get "tested"? She says the one time they did it, they used a condom, but still...is that too much/too far?
              Coming from someone that have cheated in the pass, PLEASE DUMP THAT BITCH. Believe me, she fucked him way more than once and if she ctaching feeling for him then there is no reason to still being with her. Plus seeing that she did that and you kept her , whats stoping her from doing it again?? Dont be stupid and nieve bro, its over and you know it, let her go be with that dude, they both grimey. I know it might be harsh and you might have feelings for her but she has betrayed your trust and now if you keep her your permanentg hobby will watching her. Move on bro....
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
                Coming from someone that have cheated in the pass, PLEASE DUMP THAT BITCH. Believe me, she fucked him way more than once and if she ctaching feeling for him then there is no reason to still being with her. Plus seeing that she did that and you kept her , whats stoping her from doing it again?? Dont be stupid and nieve bro, its over and you know it, let her go be with that dude, they both grimey. I know it might be harsh and you might have feelings for her but she has betrayed your trust and now if you keep her your permanentg hobby will watching her. Move on bro....
                x2 on that man. When I found out that my ex cheated on me, I was the same way, trying to make the shit work out somehow. I was naive back the, but not now. My bros got me through that rough time. Believe me, we're not trying to hurt you, we're just trying to help you out before you get hurt man. Dump her and move on, there are plenty of women out there that WILL respect you like you respect them, trust me.
                Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by f22a4bandit
                  x2 on that man. When I found out that my ex cheated on me, I was the same way, trying to make the shit work out somehow. I was naive back the, but not now. My bros got me through that rough time. Believe me, we're not trying to hurt you, we're just trying to help you out before you get hurt man. Dump her and move on, there are plenty of women out there that WILL respect you like you respect them, trust me.
                  TRUE TRUE TRUE, believe us bro, we know what we talking bout.....
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                    love is like a missing set of keys. you will never find it when your searching for it. but one day, they will be sitting right in front of your face
                    Well said

Comment

TRUE TRUE TRUE, believe us bro, we know what we talking bout.....

are you sure....... ...some can be faking the funk...and just playing along just to be down....if you know what i mean.............some ppl do it all the time and still don't know what they are doing or talking about.....and some just wanna feel like there the MAN.........which in reality.....there not....NONO.......lol

anyway.......just stop the cheating down the line someBODY is gonna get hurt.........and HOW WOULD YOU FELL IF THE CHICK CHEATED AND CHEATED ON YOU?.....not so good i bet......if you don't want it done to you just don't do it on us women.......

but then you have those women out there that just don't wanna keep their damn legs close.....and to a guy its just a deal thats to good to pass......WELL! to most....like everybody said...it takes TWO to fuck up....

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                        are you sure....... ...some can be faking the funk...and just playing along just to be down....if you know what i mean.............some ppl do it all the time and still don't know what they are doing or talking about.....and some just wanna feel like there the MAN.........which in reality.....there not....NONO.......lol

anyway.......just stop the cheating down the line someBODY is gonna get hurt.........and HOW WOULD YOU FELL IF THE CHICK CHEATED AND CHEATED ON YOU?.....not so good i bet......if you don't want it done to you just don't do it on us women.......

but then you have those women out there that just don't wanna keep their damn legs close.....and to a guy its just a deal thats to good to pass......WELL! to most....like everybody said...it takes TWO to fuck up....
                        Yo real talk, I'm at the point where I don't even know if I'd care anymore. I've been disappointed by damn near every girl I ever dated.

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I wasnt telling dude to cheat.....i was telling him to get himself out that situation he's in right now. You cant keep someone that dont want to be kept, feel me? His shorty cheated on him with his homeboy which is extra grimey. Cheating is bad all together but when its not close to home the person dont give a fuck and dont respect you.
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

I wasnt telling dude to cheat.....i was telling him to get himself out that situation he's in right now. You cant keep someone that dont want to be kept, feel me? His shorty cheated on him with his homeboy which is extra grimey. Cheating is bad all together but when its not close to home the person dont give a fuck and dont respect you.

nono i was just saying....yes he should get out NOW....

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                              Yo real talk, I'm at the point where I don't even know if I'd care anymore. I've been disappointed by damn near every girl I ever dated.

yeah tell me about it..............

Comment

nono i was just saying....yes he should get out NOW....
                                word. Same shit happened to me. Trust will be an issue from this point on and believe me if you don't have trust you aint got shit.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Working...
                                X