cheating......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accord R33
    I think this is the first time i have ever agreed with you!. might be the last, but its definitly the first

accord r33 agreed with me. i think the world is comin to an end. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
      ill put it point blank:

why cheat? if you dont want to be with that person or you want to find some more booty somewhere else break up with that person. there is no " it just happened." YOU put yourself in that position alone with that guy/girl so it is YOUR FAULT. no one elses. dont blame it on the girl. dont blame it on the guy. think about it:

if you WERENT alone in the room(or what ever place you were at) would you have done it anyway?

yeap....just break up and than do your dirt...........your right

but like i said

People usually cheat because there is a conflict between their physical and emotional desires...

they just don't know what they want

Comment

Everyone body here as a valid point, cheating is no no for real cause its not easy man and never worth it(believe me). Being younger and immature forced me to experience unchartered areas which wasnt what i expected, now i'm much older, smarter and more confident in making correct decisions about my life/experiences.
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
          yeap....just break up and than do your dirt...........your right

but like i said

People usually cheat because there is a conflict between their physical and emotional desires...

they just don't know what they want

that maybe true. to some degree. if you cheat on your partner most likely its b/c they're locked up, your going through some bad times in your relationship(when cheating occurs most of the time), not getting what you want(i.e. sexual favors[girl wont give head good. guy wont eat you out]lol) or you could care less about the other person's feelings. theres no grey area. there is no " i just wanted to see how that pussy/dick felt."

like i siad before. dont cheat. break up with the person if they have or not giving you what your looking for. if its emotional things. try to work them out. dont just give up at the 1st sign of trouble. if you have a problem with the other person talk to them and let them know it bothers you. if they dont, then leave(if they give an i dont care it bothers you attitude) or if they CANT(meaning that its something they've had all thier life) then try to work around it.

Comment

cheat, I never did. But my Ex GF accuse me of "Cheat" a few time. I can never get women, I dont understand them. It like if you accuse me of cheat, you will know that i will cheat if u accuse. so if I talk to other women, does it mean I cheat on them?

1) cheating mean that person have found someone else, and that person is better than I am, she choose that road and will not look back at it.
            2) Y you cheat? if you dont want to be with that person, just let it go and be with other one.
            3) There this girl in my class on last semester, she was cute, And i miss that chance.....

it has eyes!!!

Comment

that maybe true. to some degree. if you cheat on your partner most likely its b/c they're locked up, your going through some bad times in your relationship(when cheating occurs most of the time), not getting what you want(i.e. sexual favors[girl wont give head good. guy wont eat you out]lol) or you could care less about the other person's feelings. theres no grey area. there is no " i just wanted to see how that pussy/dick felt."

like i siad before. dont cheat. break up with the person if they have or not giving you what your looking for. if its emotional things. try to work them out. dont just give up at the 1st sign of trouble. if you have a problem with the other person talk to them and let them know it bothers you. if they dont, then leave(if they give an i dont care it bothers you attitude) or if they CANT(meaning that its something they've had all thier life) then try to work around it.
              you make some sense but everything seems easy in words, in most chases when push comes to shove most people in a unsatifactory stay in it longer than they suppose because they are either comfy, afraid of their girl/man's reaction or simply just dont want to get back on the dating scene so they hope things get better and when it dont they make stupid mistake like cheating. Then again most people that cheat is mostly with people at their job...lol...simply because thats where you spend most of your time other than home or with your girl/man.
              Last edited by Gemini; 08-31-2006, 06:35 PM.
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

hey my man is locked up......and if i WANT to cheat on him i'll make sure its with somebody OUT-OF-STATE...and i'll make damn sure it ain't a friend...........but until that time comes that i need to bare off track and cheat on my man......i make a smart choice............but until than my HANDS are doing a great job.......

Comment

hey my man is locked up......and if i WANT to cheat on him i'll make sure its with somebody OUT-OF-STATE...and i'll make damn sure it ain't a friend...........but until that time comes that i need to bare off track and cheat on my man......i make a smart choice............but until than my HANDS are doing a great job.......
                  just invest in something electronic until home boy is home
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by YellowCord
                    cheat, I never did. But my Ex GF accuse me of "Cheat" a few time. I can never get women, I dont understand them. It like if you accuse me of cheat, you will know that i will cheat if u accuse. so if I talk to other women, does it mean I cheat on them?

1) cheating mean that person have found someone else, and that person is better than I am, she choose that road and will not look back at it.
                    2) Y you cheat? if you dont want to be with that person, just let it go and be with other one.
                    3) There this girl in my class on last semester, she was cute, And i miss that chance.....

if she accusing you than you have a problem....because she's the one cheating on you and she want you to fuck up first so the finger ain't pointed to her

and/or....her ex-men cheated on her and its inbed'd into her brain that all men cheat on her..........

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ

lmao. good suggestion

Comment

all i can say is bring it on. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ

nah my hands just keep going and going......lol...plus i'm scared to go buy one and i don't want to buy one off line.................so i'll deal with what i got.......o.k back to cheating

Comment

my point still stands. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                              I think this is the first time i have ever agreed with you!. might be the last, but its definitly the first
                              lol

Comment

I loved being single, I loved the attention i got from the chicks. I never took any of them serious, because the girls that throw attention at guys arent worth anything more than most of the time, its the ones that the guy has to work for.

but now im with my girl, and I couldnt be happier. And I still get loads of attention from other chicks, even with my girl around.

I have never cheated on any girl, nor have I've ever thought about it. I have had many many chances to do so. From one hitter quitters to those cute innocent girls. The other day i was at a birthday party at this pizza place, and this girl came up to me and gave me her number, even AFTER i explained to her I had a girl, she came at me with "Well, there's nothing wrong with being friends...." and gave me her number on a napkin.

i just dont have that player mentality. Like Eric (Accord R33) said, it dosent mean I wont look at a girl, but thats as far as I will go.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                                X