cheating......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheating......

I was talking to a girl last night and she said that it's human nature for people to cheat on one another. I looked at her as the dumbest girl ever but upon review, I don't know anybody that hasn't cheated. I guess my question to you guys is?

1. what is your meaning of cheating?
    2. have you cheated?
    3. have you ever turned it down (and I don't mean from just the nasties, I mean the drop dead gorgeous women too)?

I like my women like I love my cars, built for comfort and speed........

I have cheated, mostly for extra attention(mental and sexual). I currently have a girlfriend but i still get offers thrown my way from ugly chick and hot chick. I havent taken them up on their offers yet but its kinda hard. Once you have done it before its harder to resist offers.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

iv had it happen to me MULTIPLE times, but iv never done it, nor have i ever felt the urge to do it.

That doesnt mean i dont like to look at other girls, but thats as far as i would ever take it

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

1. you can look, but you can't touch...that's my meaning.
        2. nope I have never cheated...EVER! I will never ever cheat. It's not me, I don't date women for fun...I date them because I care about them
        3. Yes I have...mutiple times at parties, etc......

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
        .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
        .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxr10
          I was talking to a girl last night and she said that it's human nature for people to cheat on one another. I looked at her as the dumbest girl ever but upon review, I don't know anybody that hasn't cheated. I guess my question to you guys is?

1. what is your meaning of cheating?
          2. have you cheated?
          3. have you ever turned it down (and I don't mean from just the nasties, I mean the drop dead gorgeous women too)?

to get more of what YOUR not get'n from your partner
          their partner is away...or aint doing it right and so on

everbody cheats for there own reason...........what makes it worst....is when the person that your cheating with wants more and you told them that it just a one time thing...but they just don't get the damn picture.......or they are catching feels.........or you just realize that you love your partner after you just hit it with the other person...........

like dummies females (not me)fall for the stupid lines and games ya'll kick to us..........we find out ya'll was cheating and than do it to you in return.......but those females don't realize that two wrongs don't make a right......and it just becomes a cheating chain....that goes on and on to the next relatetionship and so on

in my case.....all my boyfriends that i had ...they all cheated on me......the only one so far that hasn't fuck up yet is my husband.......lets just hope that it stays that why....i can't bare another cheat......i'll blockout and do something bad that will involve the court system
          Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 08-31-2006, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Another question....

If you were getting cheated on, would you wanna know?

I don't know if I would want to know myself....I don't know what I would do

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
            .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
            .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

Originally posted by 93Akkord
              Another question....

If you were getting cheated on, would you wanna know?

I don't know if I would want to know myself....I don't know what I would do

HELL yeah it could be one of my closes friends.......and then i'll break her face and leave him the fuck alone.........by cheating he could had gave me STD........or get that other bitch pregnant
              Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 08-31-2006, 04:26 PM.

Comment

cheating in my opinion is going behind your partners back and doing what should be reserved for that partner alone in other words screwing some other chick/dude and hiding it from your partner.

i have never cheated on a chick but i have been cheated on many times and i think thats why i fell in love with my wife because she is the only girl i have ever truely trusted and no that trust didnt come easily.

yes i have turned down offers i think the only one i ever turned down that i truely wish i hadnt was with this drop dead gorgeous chick going into the military. we were lodged at a hotel for a night while awaiting our physicals the next morning at the Tampa MEPS and i was dating a girl and i could have hit up and yes i did my fair share of flirting with her but when it came up i told her i couldnt cheat on my girl and she thought it was really nice of me and we ended up being pen pals for a while (she got into the military and i didnt due to my hearing) then 2 days later my girl dumps me ... nice huh?

if you want to see other people get an open relationship or be a swinger dont drag others with real feelings into your lies (not saying anyone inparticular)

and whether you want to know or not i think you can always tell when it is happening. something always states the obvious its just a matter of whether you want to believe it or not!

Comment

Thats like another maury episode with shit like this. Which leads to other broads being preggo. What makes it worse is that the other dude which the baby isnt his if he decides to stay turns into all kinds of drama at one point. And most of the time its the children that get caught inthe cross-fire of the bullshit when it comes between that girlfriend and boyfriend stuff.

I'll admit it ive cheated before but it wasnt for me. I was too antsy about gettin caught up. Especially with one person who I was chill with yaknow. Its messed up though because you can mess with just about any other broad who has a kid. But then you ask this other individual hey where's the daddy you get very uhhh disturbing statements like oh hes dead,locked up,ran away,disappeared off the face of the earth, kinda makes you wonder what int he fuck happened? yaknow. Most of the time they be on that locked up shit. From either selling drugs,stealing,fighting killing its just too much to get involved with.

Ive turned a couple of cute broads down I even ignored them completely or stopped talking tot hem altogether. Ive moved on been a man about it . Its just too much highrisk maintenance involved. It doesnt even have to be them to start the drama someone for example say if you had your lover in jail or you dealin with someone else you have to wait for this person to come out only god knows when come back to see you and someone else is around who you known for years.

And If they are around constantly its gonna look like something that its not. Say if one dude comes outta jail for being in there a long time and this person comes out they see you and all it takes is for some some jealous person for whatever reason you didnt help them out go back and start some drama guess what now you have to watch your ass over that he said she said bullshit. Its like if you gona play the game play it at your own risk and always leave an out.

As far as the cute chicks its like do i really wanna cheat on this person with this person. Like theres certain standards you gotta look for. Like does she have a brain?does she look decent,does she dress decent,can you take her out with her acting ghetto,is she worth spendin a couple dollars to stop her hollerin,does she know how to act and keep it on the low without serious feelings gettin wrapped in the mix. Will she not spazz out on you crying and wimpering because of whatever you wanna dead the whole shit. And furthermore will she go back and tell on you even though shes just as guilty as you. These are the things you gotta look for.

Everyone has there own meaning of cheating. Others cheat to fullfill their emptyness they feel inside lacking thereof who wont do what in a relationship.Others are materialistic like sugardaddy's and sugarmama's when they buy shit for you because they got money so you fuck with them. It works both ways male and female. Others just do it for the thrill of just having as many women as they want most of the time its about screwin around and there are those who have women just to have them and treat them right and it turns to backfire when say 3-4 women all want 1 man but dont even know so now that person has to juggle them all. And others just do it for greed they gotta have as many women as possible just to have them
                  Last edited by h22sparkle; 08-31-2006, 04:42 PM.

Comment

i've cheated once.... never have again because i haven't had another girlfriend... yeah, i felt bad, but i came clean and told her even though she would've never found out.... i dont know, man...whenever you cheat on someone you really care about, you're only cheating on yourself.... i realized that because after that, things weren't the same.... sure i gained her trust back.... but things just didn't work out in the long run.... that was like 3 years ago... ever since, i haven't had another girlfriend, not because I love women and wont let a sweet ass pass me by without tappin' it if i could, but because i haven't found another girl that can make me forget about all the rest.... sure i'll never stop lookin' at women but... takes that special one to know that you dont have to look anywhere else to find what you really want... 'til then, im gonna keep my pimp hand strong because im too young to be in love
                    R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

I dont cheat and never have cheated just because I dont want it happening to me. I've always wondered what it would be like if did, but thats about it. Ive never had the urge or want to cheat, my gf is plenty.

I was studying this in biology class last year. but its in the brain. I forgot the exact reasons, its all scientific. but it can be argued and said its not in the brain and what not.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

here is the thing: being monogamous is NOT natural and that's why people do cheat........now, that being said, if you marry someone and agree to be faithful to them, you should do it or you're a little bitch........most people aren't forced to marry anymore......our divorce rate is over 50% for a couple of reasons:
                        1) it's hard to go against nature
                        2) people get married for the wrong reasons

the older you get, the more you realize that there is not only too much to lose most of the time but you don't gain that much anyway....if you wanna fuck around, you shouldn't play bf or husband anyway....just fuck around
                        Last edited by rickyduckworth; 08-31-2006, 04:56 PM.
                        ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

theres different reason why ppl cheat....there is really no number 1 answer for it............ppl just jump right into it not even thinking about whats THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN........friendship, lovers, your rep , and even family.........if your gonna cheat long term or short ....one time....do it wisely.....don't be a fool and don't do it with a best friend, a co-worker, his or her best friend or their brother or sister....no matter how good they look........even if they know about your problems and what you want, what you miss...it can back fire on you in the long run........and on the other hand...if you do it with somebody who you hardly know.....than thats your risk......he/she can be those CRAZY type and really doesn't understand the word CHEATING.........and they just fuck up your life.......they let it be known that something happen between ya two......just because you don't want to bang them any more or they want you all for them self....and just don't understand why you don't want to leave your love one .....and that it was a mistake to EVER mess with them......OR they start cut'n them self thinking that shit is gonna help.....than you feel sorry for them cause you don't want to leave them by his/her self.........if they harm them self its because they are crazy and sprung over the dick/pussy....and you will think its your fault that it has come down to this .....

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                            theres different reason why ppl cheat....there is really no number 1 answer for it............ppl just jump right into it not even thinking about whats THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN........friendship, lovers, your rep , and even family.........if your gonna cheat long term or short ....one time....do it wisely.....don't be a fool and don't do it with a best friend, a co-worker, his or her best friend or their brother or sister....no matter how good they look........even if they know about your problems and what you want, what you miss...it can back fire on you in the long run........and on the other hand...if you do it with somebody who you hardly know.....than thats your risk......he/she can be those CRAZY type and really doesn't understand the word CHEATING.........and they just fuck up your life.......they let it be known that something happen between ya two......just because you don't want to bang them any more or they want you all for them self....and just don't understand why you don't want to leave your love one .....and that it was a mistake to EVER mess with them......OR they start cut'n them self thinking that shit is gonna help.....than you feel sorry for them cause you don't want to leave them by his/her self.........if they harm them self its because they are crazy and sprung over the dick/pussy....and you will think its your fault that it has come down to this .....
                            you're more fucked up than jboyce
                            ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                              you're more fucked up than jboyce

why you say that?

People usually cheat because there is a conflict between their physical and emotional desires...
                              Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 08-31-2006, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X