Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Believe I can fly.... I believe I can touch the sky...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Believe I can fly.... I believe I can touch the sky...

Yikes. I bet the members at DSMtalk shit themselves when they saw those. I wonder if those would classify as the DSM "free mod's" haha!
    wat

Comment

"look At The Wheyils!!!"

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

That is freaking awesome. If I had a Coupe, I'd seriously be thinking about doing that.

(Just so you know my favorite car ever always has been the Delorean...and they're really cool in person...my dad drove me around in one when I was about 10.)

EDIT: The more I see that, the more I want a 1st gen TSi and do that...gah. I'm not being sarcastic either...that's the sad thing.
        Last edited by AccordWarrior; 08-30-2006, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
          That is freaking awesome. If I had a Coupe, I'd seriously be thinking about doing that.

(Just so you know my favorite car ever always has been the Delorean...and they're really cool in person...my dad drove me around in one when I was about 10.)

EDIT: The more I see that, the more I want a 1st gen TSi and do that...gah. I'm not being sarcastic either...that's the sad thing.
          Remember, the men in the white suits are your friends.

Comment

im sure thats not a bolt on kit mike...its probably more $$$ than its worth

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Apparently either that was a factory option, or a crap load of people had it done in Japanland.

http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity...ry/custam.html

I still want one.

Comment

I'm diggin the car seat, atleast I think that's what it is.

Comment

hey I had a toy car when I was little that could do that
                  Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                  2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                  2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                  2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                    hey I had a toy car when I was little that could do that
                    i had a batman car that did that too, oh yes

Comment

We have a vdub around here that has gullwing rears and lambo fronts pretty crazy. But I wouldnt do that to any car lol remember the lamborghini people unless you have a quick release on the hinge or something maybe lol.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Its just not practable (sp?) for a daily car. What if some soccer mom parks her rusted minivan too close to your car? Then what? you cannot open your door for shyt.

Comment

Fuck it Nascar the damn thing lol.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

^

Eh..def get hella points for looks But, yeah, probly not worth it. lovin those 24V DOHC's though for sure son. Them tsi's haul some anus!

lol..glory..."Look at dem wheeeyils!" < ~The Game~

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                            X