Science Fair Ideas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Science Fair Ideas!

The high school science fair is coming up! And I'm in dire need of an idea, any subject will work. Last year I was able to reach state (But was unable to go) with the testing of carcinogens on the birth rate of maggots. Doesn't have to be zoology, but good ideas are wanted. Thanks!

if i was you i would explain how vtec works or how a hybrid runs and keeps the earth clean just an idea
    Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
      if i was you i would explain how vtec works or how a hybrid runs and keeps the earth clean just an idea
      It's more along the lines of taking a problem, testing it through experiments and qualifying your conclusion, rather than explaining something in scientific detail. Although I could do the effect of hybrids on the environment, I'm sure that that has been done many times.

Comment

up, anyone?

Comment

Natural gases/Hybrids for transportation as mentioned. That seems to be the hot topic nowadays.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

you should run test to show how marijuanas effect on driving, performing daily activities, talking/acting/behaving or any basic motor skill the body performs.
            then show how much worse the results will be while performing these same task while on alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by jay78
              you should run test to show how marijuanas effect on driving, performing daily activities, talking/acting/behaving or any basic motor skill the body performs.
              then show how much worse the results will be while performing these same task while on alcohol.
              Lol...

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
              ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
              ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

show them how to create a human life
                you'll need a nice looking female teacher to help.......that's where my first kid came from
                ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  show them how to create a human life
                  you'll need a nice looking female teacher to help.......that's where my first kid came from
                  right on bro...

Here's an idea, "Flammability of Household Items." I did that in 7th grade and earned myself a blue ribbon. Fire ftw!!

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
                  Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
                  Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

I won an award when I was in HS by testing Airflow patterns over differently shaped wings. I set up a house fan, "smoke bomb" and blew the smoke across different wings, like a Delta, Swept forward, and different things like that that I cut out of Cardboard.
                    Why? Because... Life Happens @ 4500 RPM

Frost White CB7 Member 31

Comment

Baking Soda and Vinegar, paper mache volcano FTW.
                      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                      Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                      My (old) Ride

Comment

i grew mold in seventh grade. hell yes
                        PM me if you found this!!

Comment

See if a five ounce swallow could carry a one pound coconut.

reference material sourced Monty Python and the Holy Grail
                          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                            See if a five ounce swallow could carry a one pound coconut.

reference material sourced Monty Python and the Holy Grail
                            Oh damn the question of the century returns.
                            I love that movie.
                            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                            Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                            My (old) Ride

Comment

lol @ thread ideas

Comment

Working...
                              X