My racing group leader team H.P.R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My racing group leader team H.P.R

This is my team leader H.P.R its a little something they put together and im a part of it. Hes runnin a b20vtec motor with stock internals with a b16 tranny with a quaife lsd. And its a 4-door but it moves out pretty well.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...89336471391032 a little hood for most of you peeps out there but we keep it true. H.P.R hood performance racing for those of you that dont know what it stands for. We each have our own hustle but atleast its legit yaknow.

My boy is literaly livin the life of takumi from initial-d but its with a 4-door civic. The least suspect to take em out ftw.

Comment

"know what im sayin"

you guys should all learn how to speak.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        "know what im sayin"

you guys should all learn how to speak.
        now,now dont start they really dont talk like that too much but when its professional they talk different. But if you ever lived down here or was raised in a different area or out of state you will see the way other people talk. Like im sure down there where your at you may say something or speak a certain way and well be like so its different strokes for different folks bro be easy.

Comment

i grew up in LA. The "ghetto" part. everyone talks "ghetto". I choose not too because it sounds stupid and uneducated.

Comment

i grew up in LA. The "ghetto" part. everyone talks "ghetto". I choose not too because it sounds stupid and uneducated.
            Well im happy for you but everyones entitled to talk how they want to yaknow its their life what can I say

Comment

ok. i was just saying what i wanted, since I'm entitled to that too.

Comment

Whatya sayin'...? Oh, my bad homie I KNOW whatcha sayin......
                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Yeah thats okay but not to do it in a negative way though. Your not entitled to get what you want once you criticize in a negative way. People are gonna talk the way they want to ,how they want to when they want to you cant change that. Honestly who cares where who grew up in L.A wherever the language is everywhere on the t.v,radio its everywhere. You can hold the grammer book like its two bibles and you wont be able to stop it. lol

Comment

what the fuck did you just say?

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                        Whatya sayin'...? Oh, my bad homie I KNOW whatcha sayin......
                        lol

Comment

haha

where is sparkle at in this video, you nah im sayin
                          Last edited by gdout90accord; 08-24-2006, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Can I get a refund of my time lost back?
                            Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                              haha

where is sparkle at in this video, you nah im sayin
                              im not in this vid nahmeanyaheard but I will be in the next one reppin cb7tuner forrealz yo

Comment

Working...
                              X