Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any spare bottle rockets?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...00446493&hl=en
    Just saw this thought it was pretty intresting, I kinda want to try it, kinda lol.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
    Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
    Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
    04 WRX stg 2 sedan
    Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Too bad they are illegal in NY...

Comment

wow, that's awsome, haha.

Comment

LMAO. that shit was tight!! i'm definately trying that.....all i need is a fence..
        R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

why am i not super impressed with that? Everyone who left comments (on google) seemed to have loved it.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

fireworks are my things...idk ive always loved them..ive done crazier shit than this...just do 5 cakes together..same outcome..much prettier...but its cool tho..the biottle rocket thing i mean...that redneck was to excited....he didnt even light the fuse yet lol

Comment

That's pretty dope, I thought that I misunderstood him say how many bottle rockets there were until I saw them loading up that section of fence... I was like, "Oh my God, that's fuggin' bad!"
              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

thats what i would call a "RED-NECK KITTY CHASER". it was pretty impressive. but for all the work, sure went quick

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                  why am i not super impressed with that? Everyone who left comments (on google) seemed to have loved it.
                  because you can probably get a couple boxes of saturn missiles to do the same thing
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

haha crazy

Comment

Haha...when i first saw the title...I thought you were talking about this...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...t+rocket&hl=en

haha...link NWS? maybe?
                      My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

"wow...*pulls bottle rocket out of ass*..i din think that one was gunna work.."

Not bad. For alledgedly being drunk, he sure did his math well. He said he bought 15K and was using 8500, which leaves 6500 left, and he calculated that with no delay

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

wow 8000 (i think thats what he said) shot saturn missle.... and i thought my 750 was cool
                          dirty accord->
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=13407
                          crappy website

Comment

GIT R' DONE!!

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
                            Haha...when i first saw the title...I thought you were talking about this...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...t+rocket&hl=en

haha...link NWS? maybe?

dude that shit is freaking hilarious! I remember when that first came out, I showed EVERYONE. and every person I showed laughed their ass off! My history teacher could not stop laughing!! He told me he broke out laughing some times during the class after i showed him. LOL!!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                              thats what i would call a "RED-NECK KITTY CHASER". it was pretty impressive. but for all the work, sure went quick
                              dude that is some redneck shit....

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
                              X