Bad luck today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad luck today!

Yep my motor blew today i dont know how i treated my car with care and did haul ass (just for no reason at all) also changed my oil every 2500 miles and my engine only had 119k on it Maybe it was just that time. But i feel like giving up cause that was my only transportation(sold my other coupe last week) so i gotta bum rides to work and it sucks so if anybody want a coupe lx shell, pm me a price.
    Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

how did you blow it, did it over heat?
    Members Ride

Comment

Tell you how it happen just driving down the street coming from my job to get my check. And my car shakes voilently and "pwaah" "Boom" think piston rattle i heard. Thats what i dont understand i mean i did get to a confrontation with some dudes that fuck with people shit like that, but that's the only thing i can think of?

Comment

are you going to partout the part if so, save the door handles for me :S

Comment

timing belt maybe? Had you ever changed it?
          -Mark-
          CB7
          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Yea timing belt was changed at 110k, water pump was change, starter, and clutch, were all changed by 110k

Comment

thats ghey :o
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
              X