These things just got sexier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These things just got sexier

The ITR wheels were sick bronze, but BRAND NEW white? Oh shit.
    Attached Files
    wat

I know the feeling of having new rims sit in your room, and you can't wait to have them on your ride. Nice set man.
    BTW did you have the H's painted red again or another color?
    I can't wait until I get mine totally redone.
    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
    Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
    My (old) Ride

Comment

i understand that these wheels are hard to come by, but i'm stuck on what makes them popular with accords. IMO, they look like the stock wheels on a civic HX. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I've had them since I was a senior in H.S. [3 yrs ago]. The centercaps were painted just white, I'd like to find some red H vinyl stickers though.

TypeG: I'm not sure why they're super popular, but they WERE rare, they're light as shit, and they 15x7 wheel with a nice offset. I'd love if they were 16's, but ohwell. And yes, they look like the HX wheels but those are 14x5 I believe and they only fit 4x100 patterns. Either way, I love them, I can't sell them. Same goes for my D2's, haha!
        wat

Comment

i bet those are a bitch to keep clean ... later.

Comment

Can't be any worse than my bare aluminum 5th gen. wheels.
            Yeah when i stripped off one of the center caps to mine the H came off with the clear coat. :
            I was going to rock them without the H, but decided it would look odd IMO, so they sit in my room. I still haven't decided what to do, but the vinyl Idea crossed my mind. I think they'd be a custom thing though.
            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

careful someones been bitten by the jdm bug everyone stand back quickly

Comment

*dives backwards while covering head*
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Ive got them too =) sitting in my parts car.

ahh i need tires for them haha

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Ive got them too =) sitting in my parts car.

ahh i need tires for them haha

lol man maple your car is completely apart. when you getting it back together?
                    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                      i understand that these wheels are hard to come by, but i'm stuck on what makes them popular with accords. IMO, they look like the stock wheels on a civic HX. later.
                      That's what I thought they were when I first joined the site. I never got the hype either.

5-lug swap FTW!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by straightedge
                        I've had them since I was a senior in H.S. [3 yrs ago]. The centercaps were painted just white, I'd like to find some red H vinyl stickers though.

TypeG: I'm not sure why they're super popular, but they WERE rare, they're light as shit, and they 15x7 wheel with a nice offset. I'd love if they were 16's, but ohwell. And yes, they look like the HX wheels but those are 14x5 I believe and they only fit 4x100 patterns. Either way, I love them, I can't sell them. Same goes for my D2's, haha!
                        Damn. I never knew they were 15x7. That's a nice size.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                          5-lug swap FTW!!!

ahhh yes!

the itr rims look fresh! are they plain white or champ white i cant tell?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan1987
                            lol man maple your car is completely apart. when you getting it back together?
                            its been all back together,,,

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                              careful someones been bitten by the jdm bug everyone stand back quickly
                              Hardly. I've had these wheels for 3 years. When they were actually...rare.
                              wat

Comment

Working...
                              X