Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motorola has outdated themselves AGAIN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn...battery dies in 12-16 hours?? ive gone 2 days without a charger and it didn't completely die..pretty damn close tho..lol...but yea my slvr hasn't given me trouble yet..and i love Motorola because you can customize just about every aspect of it

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
    Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
    by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

sure razrs are slim, but they are long and wide. im partial to sony ericsson phones.
      1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Sanyo > *.*

You know it Shane! Repeat after me: "Function over form"

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
          first it was the razr, then the slvr... then the overseas v3i/v3x. then they came out with the v3m in the states... now the moto krzr k1, which is basically a razr, but narrower.

and on top of all that, the moto(rizr).

i wanted one before they existed. i always thought it would be cool to have a razr slider... well here is it.

yo..........your car looks dope dood, wtf happened to the chrome rims?

kudos
          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

oh I go with Samsung....I have the A900 Razr competition......it's sick. I've dropped the shit out of it, that thing works like new. Bullet-Proof.

Comment

Sanyo!! my current phone:
              Attached Files

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
              Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
              Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

god thats so f-in kickass!

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                  i personally dun like motorolas now...back then before they were mainstream their stuff was the shit esp the walkie talkies now they just sux...

the startac flip was best............ I still have mine

I like my women like I love my cars, built for comfort and speed........

Comment

Originally posted by skubydobdo
                    Sanyo!! my current phone:

Dude thats a boat.

I cant wait untill i get my phone sent to me from over seas. Its the THINNEST phone in the world, and no.... Motorola does NOT make it This phone is kick ass, thread to come when I recieve it...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
                      yo..........your car looks dope dood, wtf happened to the chrome rims?

kudos
                      thanks. the chromes are sitting in the garage right now. theyre my spares if i get a flat on my "real" wheels.

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                      Dude thats a boat.

I cant wait untill i get my phone sent to me from over seas. Its the THINNEST phone in the world, and no.... Motorola does NOT make it This phone is kick ass, thread to come when I recieve it...
                      any chance its made by NEC or samsung?

i wanted to sell my 809 and get the d900... but i figured its just a damn phone, and eventhough i want it, there will be something new in 6months that i want. so i decided to sit on the t809 until my contract is up, then ill upgrade again.
                      Last edited by DrLove'sKuDang; 08-22-2006, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X