Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motorola has outdated themselves AGAIN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorola has outdated themselves AGAIN!!!

first it was the razr, then the slvr... then the overseas v3i/v3x. then they came out with the v3m in the states... now the moto krzr k1, which is basically a razr, but narrower.

and on top of all that, the moto(rizr).

i wanted one before they existed. i always thought it would be cool to have a razr slider... well here is it.

i personally dun like motorolas now...back then before they were mainstream their stuff was the shit esp the walkie talkies now they just sux...
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Motorola phone f*#king suck, they should stick to radios.....period. I've had more than one, I don't know how I keep ending up with them! LOL
      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Ugh PDAs please

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

all motorola phones ive had are garbage. same with my friends. nokia FTW

Comment

LG biatch
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Nokia has always treated me well. It seems that the newer and fancier phones get, the less reliable they are.

The BEST phone I ever had was my old-ass Nokia... thing looked like a walkie talkie, and took one hell of a beating. If I got a new battery, it would still work!

Comment

wow, a lot of moto bashing here. my RAZR is by far the best phone iv ever had. it even survived a 30 min car trip, stuck inbetween my ehaust manifold and the heat sheild. Still works like it did the first day i had it

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Well, I've killed a Nokia 3360 pretty well and demolished my old Moto V220, but my Razr's treating me pretty damn well.

Comment

Yeah ive never had problems with my slivr
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I just can't stand the Razr because everyone in the country has one. I mean everybody. I've been on a Samsung kick for a while now. Eh, cell phones don't really turn my crank anymore.
                      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

The BEST phone I ever had was my old-ass Nokia... thing looked like a walkie talkie, and took one hell of a beating. If I got a new battery, it would still work!

FTW!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                        where you been, is something wrong?
                        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

nokias are pretty good, the only thing i dont like about motorola is that they all have almost the same interface, like graphics wise, they didnt change them alot plus they're battery life sucks

Comment

Originally posted by elositocandela
                            nokias are pretty good, the only thing i dont like about motorola is that they all have almost the same interface, like graphics wise, they didnt change them alot plus they're battery life sucks
                            yea man, my battery usually dies in 12-16 hours...
                            Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                            Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

motorola v60 ftw!
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X