Life is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is....

Life is hard, but fuck that... aint shit stoppin my cause. ive dealt with hardships but who hasnt why should i receive special treatment... now i sit here with the biggest changes of my young life and i cant do shit but freeze.. fuck gotta get through these few days and all will be good.?! wont it? im terrified of failure to the point i cant do shit but sit back and forget... fuck that gotta make a change.. change my whole life for the better... u know change the staus quo... dont mind my pointlkess ramble its a way to deal with stress as sweat rolls down my cheak. heart pounding realizing my time table is against me..... blood pressure rising like the temperature in this hot ass room... Creativity cannot be bought nor taught, knowledge and skill can however be polished and molded. Focus and an attitude of nothing in this world will stop me from reaching my goals are the drive that fuels so many artists.... im an artist so its time for me to use my fuel.... i got the tools just gotta get to motion... handle my life im gonna grow and succeed its the only outcome to all this hard work, right?

dont mind me just trying to clear my head feel free to do the same if u want and please no flaming

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

you do what you gotta do, and good luck with everything

Comment

Im sorry where you trying to rap or something? Yeah but I definitely know what you mean by hardships mane all the bullshitthat goes on in life. Just gotta bounce back take a breather and just chill.

Comment

Yea...Life sucks for me right now family is going through financial problems and crap and yea basically our AC just went out today so the house is sittin at 90F and costs like 2400 for the unit w/o labor...it sucks but I hope I can get the financial issue sorted out with my fam and when I go to SIUc next spring I hope I can pay for most of it but I doubt thats gonna happen...Yea Stuck in a financial crisis right now so really ***...But still imma get me a good education and aim for what I want and hopefully try to pull through this shit but yea your hard work will pay off man dont worry bout it. Just keep on workin and hope for the best at least thats what I try to do.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          Yea...Life sucks for me right now family is going through financial problems and crap and yea basically our AC just went out today so the house is sittin at 90F and costs like 2400 for the unit w/o labor...it sucks but I hope I can get the financial issue sorted out with my fam and when I go to SIUc next spring I hope I can pay for most of it but I doubt thats gonna happen...Yea Stuck in a financial crisis right now so really ***...But still imma get me a good education and aim for what I want and hopefully try to pull through this shit but yea your hard work will pay off man dont worry bout it. Just keep on workin and hope for the best at least thats what I try to do.
          yeah man i may be getting evicted the 1st of next month and my ac went out like last week and the landlord wont do shit about it but i am applying for school and even tho i was told and reassured by both my family and admissions office i still am so nervous cuz this is one of the last chances for my education i need this for my personal confidence thanks for the replies i wasnt trying to rap in the slightest i was just frustrated i didnt even really think it was understandable to read and im sure it sounded retarded i just had to get it out thanks tho

The Chronicles.

Comment

Yea my dad might lose his job which sucks right now since they replacing the older people with younger people yanno...So i dunno if I want to run up to SIU and get my bachelors in Automotive...Im thinkin bout just gettin my importing license and just import shat for a while then continue my education in illinois but I dunno its gonna take me another 2 years if not sooner up there which is still money especially out of state people but yea I try to be optimistic but its hard at times. But hard work will get you to where you want to be in the future so dont sweat it man things will turn around for you.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thats just the thing i need to get out of my house and so does my mom this is probably more for the better than anything its just its hitting me right when im trying to get my school situated the level of pride it will give me to not break under the pressure and figure this shit out will be awesome and i am trying to get housing too so ill be living downtown if all goes well but its a long shot for housing so we will see ill know monday hopefully i have a meeting

The Chronicles.

Comment

GL to you on that man Hope everything goes well.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

FUCK THE WORLD NIGER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d2z46fJu9c cheer up
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                    FUCK THE WORLD NIGER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d2z46fJu9c cheer up
                    lol wtf haha great shit lol.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

haha

The Chronicles.

Comment

shit happens, it prepares you for tha better.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

i was in your position about a month ago...life sucked balls.
                          i just needed time so that things can pick up and it finally did.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Ah dude Im in the same boat, my dad is disable, having family problems, money issues, everythime I think my car is gonna be finishe I find something else wrong with it! Im stuck on the past but working things out with my ex rite now so we can get married cuz throwing away 5 years would make me mad! I dropped out of college eariler in the year but going back now cuz I need the degree to make it this world hell the world works on computers so that's what Im doing! My grandmother tells me to prey I prey a lot but sometimes things don't see like they are getting better but they well just gotta keep your hands and god and think positive bro ! Best of luck.
                            99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

life does suck sometimes, but once yu solve yur problems, yu'll be soo relieved and happy... but GL wit yur situation, i kno how it feels bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X