Infinity Kappa 6x9's they are tight!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infinity Kappa 6x9's they are tight!!

yeah so I got them today. Surely my car is broken till tommrow =) but yeah these things are sick. I can't wait to hook them up to an amp.

Look at them

Can't beat 108 shipped hehehe

Im happy.
    after working all week 13 hrs a day, and ending my day working at ups. it made my week. Now if i get my car going tommrow. Ill be SUPER happy

2 Virgin f22a motors out of a car and one back in mine in under 4 hrs let's see

Nice! I'm about to get 63.7i's, I get discount on Harmon/Infinity/JBL, but still comes around to about $98 shipped(Harmon Kardon home site). Mind telling us where you purchased those from?

Also, are you putting those in the front or rear?
    -Kevin

1988 Honda Civi- D15B VTEC Dac Biet, my "race car"
    1992 Honda Accord LX: DD until I finish school

Comment

Originally posted by K2e2vin
      Nice! I'm about to get 63.7i's, I get discount on Harmon/Infinity/JBL, but still comes around to about $98 shipped(Harmon Kardon home site). Mind telling us where you purchased those from?

Also, are you putting those in the front or rear?

we get the same discounts =)

AND i got it from the harmon kardon website

Comment

oh there going in the rear. Im getting some polk componets for the front and a kicker l5 sub and a sick amp

Comment

I give up posting.

Comment

Nice. You running it straight from the headunit or using a amp?
            -Kevin

1988 Honda Civi- D15B VTEC Dac Biet, my "race car"
            1992 Honda Accord LX: DD until I finish school

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
              oh there going in the rear. Im getting some polk componets for the front and a kicker l5 sub and a sick amp
              i remember when i said i have polk components and you tried tellin me they wouldnt fit up front (even though theyre were in my xgf's car when i tol you i had them)

Comment

weird. i know they fit, todd the kid up the st from me has them there sick

Comment

wich ones are you getting... i had 6.5" polk momo i cant remember the ### though

Comment

Working...
                  X