Why you are who you are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
    It's that obvious? Cool. Bonus points if anyone can tell me where I got it from.

Did it come from the movie Roadwarrior?
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
      We have a winner.

Comment

last name is Williams, one of my home states is Vermont. Pretty self explanatory, except when people get confused, i.e call me william and then ask if i have an svt mustang
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
          last name is Williams, one of my home states is Vermont. Pretty self explanatory, except when people get confused, i.e call me william and then ask if i have an svt mustang

Lol thats what I thought you were into at one point. I thought you had an SVT

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
          ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
          ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
            What about Mad Max! Ahaha!
            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by xwade01
              Lol thats what I thought you were into at one point. I thought you had an SVT
              Its really an SVT Accord - dont let him fool ya!

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
                Its really an SVT Accord - dont let him fool ya!
                lol then It would be a Fonda

Comment

My real name is Danny Jr. and my nick name within the family, is Lil' D

and you can figure the rest out

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

It's that obvious? Cool. Bonus points if anyone can tell me where I got it from.
                    I thought it was just a thing you made up..like you have the accord and its your weapon of choice...

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                    Mine is well, pretty self-explanitory....
                    yours is another obvious one...one of the more obvious ones IMO

Originally posted by willamsvt
                    I though it was an SVT thing too

I was really hopin mike and deev would post cuz i wanna know the meaning behind theirs as well.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Well my name is advise if you can see
                      Accord Of The Month January 09
                      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                        I thought it was just a thing you made up..like you have the accord and its your weapon of choice...

yours is another obvious one...one of the more obvious ones IMO

I though it was an SVT thing too

I was really hopin mike and deev would post cuz i wanna know the meaning behind theirs as well.

i know about deevergoates. well half the story. his last name is dever (pronounced Dehver) but people always pronounced it deever. and the goat part is still a mystery to me...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                          i know about deevergoates. well half the story. his last name is dever (pronounced Dehver) but people always pronounced it deever. and the goat part is still a mystery to me...
                          Dick Gote and the Wooliwarts, of course.

Comment

Dick Gote and the Wooliwarts, of course.

LOL i had no idea what that was and I looked it up on google and found this:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...0&postcount=14

Comment

WTF!?!? i knew his last name, i put 2 and 2 together on that note when i got the decals, i just didnt understand the whole "gote" thing...wtf is "Dick Gote and the Wooliwarts"?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Riiiiight....guess thats what i get for asking....

Comment

Working...
                                X