Why you are who you are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why you are who you are

I wanna know why you chose the screen name you use on this site. Now, if its obvious (greencb7inkc, AccordWarrior, etc) then dont worry, but if it has nothing to do with accords, cb7, etc. I wanna know why you chose/used it, and what it means.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

there is already a thead about this but it isn't a big deal. well i was too lazy to get an original name so i just got the word tuner from cb7tuner and added man to make it a little different.

Comment

kingdome is my basketball team name for a league we are in. and i drive a cb7, henceforth kingdomecb7, i add'd tha X just to make it look cool. lol.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

My name is Cole (colslaw) and 87 is my birth year...1987.

Comment

my last name is stewart...go figure
          ..[CB7][STAR]..
          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I was driving my my old '88 camry 4 banger up a steep on-ramp to the freeway with a bunch of friends in it. That damn thing was so slow I had to yell out a sarcastic "4 cylinder POWER!!!!!"
            Guess you had to be there,....good times.

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

I've been known as Fr0z3N for 6 years, never felt a need to switch. Also I like Blue, and I like the cold.
              Originally posted by deevergote
              I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

when i was like 8 i got into cars, well, i made an account on yahoo and it was civic_90_08...Well I guess its stuck with me ever since. I was born in 90 and im going to graduate in 08...so there you go

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Born in 90 here too, 16 years old ftw~~
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

when i made this name i liked big butts.i still do but my tastes have shifted to the more athletic firm butt.I love butts in general though.

ILBB
                    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

It's on a sticker on a model Mercedes race car on my bookshelf.

Comment

Sparkle 1 because when im pissed i try not to let my temper get the best of me im taking it slow though trying to calm down a bit more than i usually do. On that note before my car was dropped 3 inches before so everytime i hit a pothole especially the first time i went to the races in my own car it sparked alot my boy told me so thats why i called my self sparkle.

Comment

no fucking explanation at all......just not a name that blends in and i wasn't gonna use some *** ass shit like most people
                          ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

My name is Gary, and The G-Man is a character in one of my favorite PC games, Half-Life.

Oh, and I am pretty sure there already is a thread on this.
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter
                            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I like hondas hence the name HondaGuy and the 1212 is just some random numbers I made up

Comment

Working...
                              X