somebody tried to break in the cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

somebody tried to break in the cb7

Alright well im at my buddy's house as we speak and abou 5-10 mins. ago it looked like somebody tried breaking into my car. Im drinking a bit mind you cause im planin on crashin and i go outside to smoke a cig and i see 2 kids by my car, one looks like he tries to open the door. So I run over and as they're walkin away i start shoutin obsenities like wtf are u doin near that car, get your ass back here so i can beat you w/ my prybar. Things like that. But they just keep walkin and by the time i get to the fence ( seperating us they are about 50 yds. away) I figured there are 2 of them and the one is bigger than me and even though i threatened w/ a prybar ide rather have my ass beat than go to jail for use of a weapon so i dont give chase. Im just so pissed off right now fuckin thieves i hate em if it werent for the penalties i would've used that prybar i dunno i guess im just rantin so thanks for readin.............FUCK THIEVES

Originally posted by Skunk138cb7
    Alright well im at my buddy's house as we speak and abou 5-10 mins. ago it looked like somebody tried breaking into my car. Im drinking a bit mind you cause im planin on crashin and i go outside to smoke a cig and i see 2 kids by my car, one looks like he tries to open the door. So I run over and as they're walkin away i start shoutin obsenities like wtf are u doin near that car, get your ass back here so i can beat you w/ my prybar. Things like that. But they just keep walkin and by the time i get to the fence ( seperating us they are about 50 yds. away) I figured there are 2 of them and the one is bigger than me and even though i threatened w/ a prybar ide rather have my ass beat than go to jail for use of a weapon so i dont give chase. Im just so pissed off right now fuckin thieves i hate em if it werent for the penalties i would've used that prybar i dunno i guess im just rantin so thanks for readin.............FUCK THIEVES
    Stop drinking and maybe you can concentrate a little better on your aim at them with a gun instead of being under the influence.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      Stop drinking and maybe you can concentrate a little better on your aim at them with a gun instead of being under the influence.
      yea thats a great idea, ive always wanted to visit jail

Comment

Do you have any type of security system, and did they do any damage?

Comment

Statistics show that most car thieves and burglars are males between 16 and 23. When will kids these days ever learn?
          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

He's just full of great ideas.....
            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Someone tried to break into my old cb7 by sticking a large screwdriver into the passenger side lock cylinder. Luckily they didn't get it open (or at least nothing was missing). I'm not sure what happened since I stuck a screwdriver in there out of curiosity and was easily able to unlock it.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
                Do you have any type of security system, and did they do any damage?
                I dont have any security yet but they didnt do any damage....i guess they saw me runnin over and didnt have time.... and by the time i got there they were about 50 yds away...I dont know what i expected to do against 2 of them anyway but when your baby is threatened your not thinkin im gonna get my ass beat your thinkin of protectin her

Comment

multiple weapons for multiple suspects...it's how you beat them

plus, you're at your friend's house...stab them, go home...park cb7 in garage and dont use it for a couple days.
                  it's at night so they cant tell what you look like.

tell your friend to stfu and you should be all good.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    multiple weapons for multiple suspects...it's how you beat them

plus, you're at your friend's house...stab them, go home...park cb7 in garage and dont use it for a couple days.
                    it's at night so they cant tell what you look like.

tell your friend to stfu and you should be all good.
                    Multiple weapons huh...well i had a prybar and a handle to a jack in the trunk...i think the prybar would've been more than sufficient though

Comment

Originally posted by Skunk138cb7
                      Multiple weapons huh...well i had a prybar and a handle to a jack in the trunk...i think the prybar would've been more than sufficient though
                      O Rly?

Comment

O Rly?
                        lol. i won't go there...
                        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

You know legally you can get away with that shit over here. Ive seen it happen in brooklyn one guy tried to get in this dudes stereo system in brooklyn and the other guy kindly waited for him to finish up the block waited for him to skjeet off and pop,pop came out like nothing happened like it was all good reported it to the cops and done never went to jail happened right in front of his building but nobody knows who did it supposedly. I wouldnt said anything either if your a thief you deserve everything you got comin lol.

Comment

if your a thief you deserve everything you got comin lol.
                            agreed, totally.

Comment

O Rly?
                              Originally posted by accordme93
                              lol. i won't go there...
                              LOL I'll complete the O RLY conversation for every1

TA DAA!
                              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                              X