• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ultimate JDM Part

o Fuck yeah you aint JDM if you dont got this

http://www.bidders.co.jp/item/70262324

this shit looks so freaking nice
    Last edited by elositocandela; 08-14-2006, 08:18 PM.

jmd? yyeah.....but looks clean but i would mostly likely get it if it came in silver

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
    Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
    1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

fixed my bad lol

Comment

thats cool i want one!
        10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

that is badass!

i hate the look of the usdm ones

but its only a key, so i dont mind too much

hah

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

That key doesnt look like it would fit our ignition cylinders.

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
              but like you said its just a key so it doesnt matter
              as opposed to all those highly useful jdm parts like a bumper pole. i dont know about you but if i had a bumper pole mabye i wouldnt have so many lawsuits to settle.
              Last edited by growguy; 08-15-2006, 12:00 AM.
              1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

I like the USDM ones..when i bought it the guy only had the all silver Valet key, but i went and had one made with the lil black head on it i wanna go to honda and see if i cant get a OEM key made..might not be worth the like 50 bucks though...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Well my OEM key for my 93 CB7 works on other peoples 92/93 accords. Opens the door, starts up the engine. So if you go to a junkyard, maybe you can find one still in the ignition and pocket it. Then go try it out.
                  (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                  Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                  My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan1987
                    Well my OEM key for my 93 CB7 works on other peoples 92/93 accords. Opens the door, starts up the engine
                    ^^thats kinda scary...knowing someone could make away with your car like that....But i have always wanted to try my key in someone elses door and see if it fits..maybe steal their grey INT pieces

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                      ^^thats kinda scary...knowing someone could make away with your car like that....But i have always wanted to try my key in someone elses door and see if it fits..maybe steal their grey INT pieces

HAHAHA!
                      Yeah I had heard that it worked, and one day I was hanging with my friend, who was with some other people that I didn't know, and one of them had a 92 EX sedan, and i asked him if I could do it. It scared the crap out of me too. Then I noticed a frost white EX 5-speed coupe in the parking lot that was in nice shape, and him and I "jokingly" contemplated opening a chop shop just for CB7s. I only wanted it because it was so clean and a coupe EX 5-speed. Then I tried looking around for SEs with black leather. Good thing I'm not a thief though, lol.
                      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

i'll buy a copy of your key.

Comment

Why? just go get one from a junkyard. I see keys left in the ignition all the time. Nothing is special about my key.
                          (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                            i have always wanted to try my key in someone elses door and see if it fits..maybe steal their grey INT pieces

now i gotta watch my back for my INT

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

Working...
                            X