s2k or g35 coupe but ill take the s2k just because its a honda lol

Comment

S2k. stick with honda.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
        x3, I want one at the end of the year myself
        if you ever decide to sell im there dude

Comment

Ah-ha, you know my shell/block is good...no window shopping!!!!

And the only reason Integras are stolen so often is for the shitty B-series motors they run...IBAR33FO (in before AccordR33 flips out)

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i'd chose the nismo package 350z badassness...
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

G35.... i mean seriously.... there FACTORY exaust is teh sex... i dunno.. everytime i hear one drive i'm like OMGTEHBOWNER!

SOLD!

Comment

G35 > 350z

Comment

id rather have an s2000, plus a CF hard top to replace all the soft top junk. ... though 350's with the right boost setup are somewhat indestructable... it really comes down to how big of a vehicle you want.

Comment

in my opinion i would go for a lancer evo not much different in price and i love boxy cars
                    Everything done on this baby is all by me, NOT one thing done by a shop or store

My myspace hit me up

Comment

i'll be looking into a s2k or a 96 m3.
                      You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

Comment

white s2k w/ cf hood + trunk =
                        1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

yeah i saw that one time on the road, it also had blackened headlights and tails. looked mean as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Alex EX
                            i'll be looking into a s2k or a 96 m3.
                            Im glad you are considering my suggestion. My advice to you is: drive one. I have driven the new 530i and 550i...and the feeling is like none other...(I'm gonna buy the 530i) I have also driven an 03 330ci(a step below the M3)...also a 97 325i. I have not yet driven the s2k because it was too small for me...but let me tell you...there's someting different about drivng a BMW. they call it the "Ultimate Driving Machine" for a reason.
                            My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

how is the 530?

Comment

What, no 80 Buick Skylark?

I'm shocked!
                                Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                                2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                                2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                                2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                                X