No announcement yet.

Top 10 Douchebag Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That list was obviously written by somebody who drives a cavalier and is very pissed off about it.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
      The Miatas are widely regarded as one of the purist "sports cars" by the automotive press since its inception. It's probably one of the best all around track cars you can buy from the factory as well, with almost perfect balance.

Poor man's sports car? Where are you getting that from?

This list makes me laugh...its basically taking a swing at every performance model. Heaven forbid anyone wants to start out with the best model from the factory.

Why don't we add every vtec honda to the list? Oh, and every M series car, anything Audi starting with S, anything AMG, Dinan, Alpina, RUF, etc...actually how about every single sports car who's manufacturer end's in -i while we're at it.

i dont mean that they arent sports cars. it just seems like everytime i see somone driving one, its either a 17 yearold girl, or some 40 year old snob that cant afford a jag or bmw.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
        ..8 BMW 3-Series: Everyone's encountered these douchebags on the road. Yuppie with a cell phone up to his ear, crappy eurotrash technomusic blaring, chinese knock-off designer sunglasses on and a pink polo shirt with the collar popped like a pro. This metrodouchebag has only one thing on his mind when he's driving, and that's proving how big a douchebag he really is to any and all drivers on the road. When you are at an intersection with a lane that ends, he will try to race you to get in front of you, when you are doing 15 over on the freeway, he will pretend to be agitated and floor his mighty 220 HP mill to flyby you and show that his vehicle is meant for autobahn speeds. Apparently the warranty as a clause about a free replacement vehicle if the car is damaged while running a red light or stop sign, regardless of age or mileage, so be careful when these crowning douchebags pull their ultimate driving machine up to the line, they might just cross it!

That was great, and as for the 14 year old idiot on this board, your the prime example of immaturity..

dude, if you REALLY have that big of a problem with me, do something about it. find somthing wrong with somthing i did, get me banned, better yet, become a mod for a day and ban me yourself. for now, just shut up.

Comment

That Lotus I saw was red...
          A stupid Marine with a cavalier tried to race me one day.
          He had a fart can, and all I have is a SRI. I had a friend in the passenger seat and parts in the back that weighed me down quite a bit.
          I was regular driving and he decided to play ricer flyby at which I caught him and had to slow down b/c of a semi. Not all douchebags have fast cars. I know plenty of fools with fast cars that aren't A-holes at all, but they do have money and like the attention.
          Nothing is wrong with any of these cars, it's just the douches that drive them.
          (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
          Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
          My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
            That list was obviously written by somebody who drives a cavalier and is very pissed off about it.
            Most likely the author cannot afford any of the cars on that list. Its not the owner's fault that certain cars have bigger aftermarkets than others. Hate them or join them. Since some people can afford them, they are termed douchebags???

Yeah, I owned like half those cars...

Comment

I love it. Though, I would have made the list bigger.

Comment

Working...
              X