Got pulled over tonight...(long post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
    Well damn, last night I was heading to Taco Bell to get my snack on (about midnight), and I was going along this twisty road at about 45 mph (speed limit was 40), and my radar detector is going nuts all of a sudden, so I slow it down to about 43mph, I see the cop, and he fucking flips on his lights.

I'm thinkin wtf is wrong with this bitch, I'm only goin 3 over. Luckily he turned them back off and stayed where he was.

Fuckin local cops.
    He was letting you know of his presence and flippin' the lights means slow down...basically a warning to you
    ________
    Honda ST series history
    Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 11:12 AM.
    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
      He was letting you know of his presence and flippin' the lights means slow down...basically a warning to you

Yeah I know that.

But going 3 over.

Comment

I like your exhaust! Man, talk about sucks...Well, its very commendable of you being coopertative with the officer. to you sir.

- Zipcreature
        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Well. Ive got a similar story. Okay not really but here I go. Im off to get my hippie haircut chopped off yea. Theres a fair bit of traffic in front of me so I randomly decide to take a back road. When I am turning onto one of the smaller 'service roads', i screech my tires a bit as its a blind intersection, and Id rather hurry then get smoked by a bus or something. Then I see this asshat in a green van shaking his fist at me, and following me rather quickly. I pull onto a main road in hopes of losing his fat ass in traffic, but nooo hes following me and trying to take pictures of my plates with his camera phone. So, being me, I flip him the bird and yelled some nice words to him and continue to my hair cut. I park, turn off the car and see a cop creep his sorry ass around the corner. He pulls up behind me and tells me to stay in my car. He tells me this 'gentleman' says I was doing brakeburns or something, I tell him, ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO THOSE IN A FWD. He says cut it with the attitude, I said, no attitude, I only speak truth. So along it goes. 15, 20 minutes pass and he comes back with a 400 dollar 'stunting' ticket. The pig himself said he never even saw me do anything, yet felt obliged to give me a 400 dollar ticket that he could not even justify. That was the day I lost all faith in the human race, well, what little faith was left. So I gave the ticket to my lawyer, and if I can sue the bastards, well, I'll endure court to cause some people agony. You got off lucky I guess. Better then getting random fines you cant even explain yourself.

Comment

Oh i thought you were in Tyler, cause Tyler cops are like that too!!!
            Originally posted by Makaveli2k
            Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Working...
            X