Got pulled over tonight...(long post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got pulled over tonight...(long post)

So I was on my way to Sonic to hang out with some of my friends, doing about five over the speed limit, and I get pulled over by a cop. He pulls me over and asks where I'm headed in "such a hurry" (I've never even been stopped for doing five over anywhere) so I tell him I'm on my way to Sonic to chill with some friends. So I give him my insurance and license, and he goes back to his car for a second before coming back and asking me to step outside of my car. I'm thinking to myself "why is he asking me to get out" while I step outside my car. He says he's gonna give me warning, and asks me to sign it, which I do. So I'm thinking "okay, I'm off the hook, no big deal." I couldn't have been more wrong in my life.
    He proceeds to ask me if I had recently ingested any marijuana and I said no I haven't. He then asks me when was the last time I had smoked any and I said I've never smoked before. He didn't believe me, I'm guessing, because I had dark tint, an exhaust, and had been smoking a Black and Mild in my car. He then asks me to show him my hands, I guess checking them for any residue. He still doesn't believe that I've never smoked weed before and asks me to tilt my head back, close my eyes, and say "stop" after I had counted to thirty in my head. I do so and pass. He still doesn't believe me and asks if he can search my car. Just to prove to him that I didn't have shit in my car I go ahead and let him search. He comes back, thoroughly disappointed apparently, and then asks me if I'm on any medication. I said no I'm not, I'm just on my way to Sonic to meet some of my friends. He then says, "You do know that you have no passengers in your car." I'm thinking to myself "of course you dipshit, I'm not high or drunk." I tell him that I know and then he says to me "well, thanks for cooperating" gives me my license and proof of insurance back, and sends me on my way. I guess he thought I was high because I get really nervous when I'm pulled over (it's only my second time). That's some fucked up shit though, I don't even look like someone who pushes or takes drugs. Anyway, that's my story. Fucked up, huh?
    Last edited by f22a4bandit; 08-13-2006, 03:13 AM.
    Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

was it a state trooper or an Austin cop?

I've only had good experiences with the State Troopers, and horrible one's with Austin cops.

Comment

Even worse...a WilCo cop...I swear, Williamson County cops are the worst...

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Comment

damnit, we better not see them bishes when we have the meet!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

No shit. Thats a bunch of shit.

This post is contradictory.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Wowsers...i would have been like i aint signing shit for no warning. And once he started in with the stupid questions i woulda been like either give me a ticket or arrest me but ive got better shit to do then be harrassed by dickhead cops with a hardon...pigs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
              Wowsers...i would have been like i aint signing shit for no warning. And once he started in with the stupid questions i woulda been like either give me a ticket or arrest me but ive got better shit to do then be harrassed by dickhead cops with a hardon...pigs suck.
              So youre saying youd rather get a ticket or a free trip to jail than get a warning?
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

im right there with ya man got my night ruined last night by a cop too

Comment

Well obviously not but ive been harrassed by cops before because they "thought" my friends and i were up too something when we weren't. Ive spoken up since ive started driving and they respect it, im not an asshole about it but if i feel a cop is being a dick because he thinks he can get away with it then i let him know it wont work on me and ive left one or two dumbfounded. I mean almost all the times im usually wrong ie no seatbelt or running a stop sign or something and so i obviously cant argue but its when they start throwing around bullshit like, "have you injested Marijuana" when u havent smoked in 4 years or ever in his case or shit about ur car or where u going..... i mean, "do you know you dont have passengers?" Wtf is that? cmon now...

Comment

He had no reason to search me...he was an asshole, but I'll let it go by this time.

Comment

Damn man, that blows. Only time I've bee pulled over was my a State Trooper, let me off with a warning, and didn't even care that I had a case of beer in the back lol.

Comment

Originally posted by f22a4bandit
                        Even worse...a WilCo cop...I swear, Williamson County cops are the worst...
                        Haha everyone has a county/city where there cops are the worst. Try this: my homeboy was riding with a friend in a big ol tank of a car home from work one night and this cop followed them for several miles. Took all sorts of turns to try to lose the cop (not speeding just akward) Followed them for a while and finally pulled them over because the tire 'touched' the double yellow line. cop asks:

*do you guys have any drugs, or weapons of mass destruction*

That just about tops them all. Lol as for myself I've been pulled over for STUPID stuff. Went through a light at like 15mph when it was wet out in a 35, I had slowed down early so while other ppl had to stop at the light I went by them when it went green, cop pulls me over and asks where I was going in such a hurry, goes and checks my record, tells me to be careful so I'll get home safe, and lets me go. Nuthin, just messing with me. Another time I was followed for about a mile and as I was turning into my street this constable finally turns his light on and fines me for a license plate cover. Didn't have anything to pull me over for but he followed me intending to figure something out. And there are other times... Some cops are cool though, the non-city cops mostly though.
                        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Well damn, last night I was heading to Taco Bell to get my snack on (about midnight), and I was going along this twisty road at about 45 mph (speed limit was 40), and my radar detector is going nuts all of a sudden, so I slow it down to about 43mph, I see the cop, and he fucking flips on his lights.

I'm thinkin wtf is wrong with this bitch, I'm only goin 3 over. Luckily he turned them back off and stayed where he was.

Fuckin local cops.

Comment

Yeah, some cops are pretty tight, others are just plain assholes. Three over?! That's fuckin' ridiculous!

Comment

i always see the cops at safeway or starbucks around here...and i fucking work at starbucks and serve their ass too.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X