My FU<K!NG CAR RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My FU<K!NG CAR RANT!

Right after you fix one problem its another motherfucking thing!!!

first it was the headgasket

then it was the clutch

then i bottomed out on a speed bump and had to replace the fucking oil pan

NOW THE WATER PUMP IS LEAKING!? WTF!?!???!?!?!??!

and these arent tiny little repairs, dammit

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

We're talkin about your supra here right? Not sure if you have a second car as a daily driver, cause I remember seeing your pics with your engine apart. If it is the supra, I don't think the water pump will cost too much. If you can take apart the engine then installing a water pump shouldn't be hard.

Comment

Welcome to the club brother..i was working on coolant temp sensors now im doing fuel pump/relay, after that, who knows...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

yeah this is my supra we're talking about. its weird, it wasnt leaking before...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

My car seems fine? All I need to fix is the gas gauge and I don't even know whats wrong so I think I'm leaving it alone, lol. I just wanna upgrade and go fast lol.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

jdm h22 swap dawg...then youll have some more problemz...

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
              jdm h22 swap dawg...then youll have some more problemz...
              not true...if you get it done by cp[mike], doctorcipher, and excalibur02 that is.

Comment

and my power steering is acting fucking screwy. it sounds like those old ford aero star vans. fucking A man this car is sending of off the deep end!

Comment

Get over it, isnt your car an 88 or something.
                  Shit happens bro.
                  Its not like your car just rolled off the lot.

Thats why if you cant keep up with maint. always get a newer car.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
                    not true...if you get it done by cp[mike], doctorcipher, and excalibur02 that is.
                    and Maple......

Comment

yea i had a list of shit to do also. first i lowered, then i needed to fix my a/c, then i got an exhaust leak and re-did my entire system, after that 1 of my control arms and ball joint went bad, then i needed an alignment. HOPEFULLY that's it for a little while now

Comment

my car has gone to shit too man, ever since this fucking swap. unfinished/shit looking interior (was gorgeous like the rest of the car when i bought it), kicked in fender, cancer is coming, not tuned, burns 4 quarts of oil a week. i could go on, but dont see a point. the joys of owning an old car.

Comment

Shit man, I know your pain. My car already has had 6k worth of fucking repairs done to her already (fucking previous owners didn't give a shit about her apparently!). Clutch, steering went out, a/c, alignments, new tires, new cat, shit man the list goes on, but I'd rather not go on otherwise I'll crack. She's in alright shape right now, but I have to rotate/balance the wheels/tires soon.
                          Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

I had a bullet sized hole punched in my block. Do I win?
                            Originally posted by DoctorCipher
                            ...the beginner forum was created to provide a place for all the stupid ass questions to pile up and fester, kind of like huge globs of mayonnaise left in the sun for weeks at a time.

Comment

i feel you dude, when i owned my cb7, i always had these little problems that would come after one another. First it was the suspension, then i would get into a little fender bender, then the a/c would stop working, and then an axle would go out, but i knew that it was because it was a 13+ year car, and that maintence goes along with age. this is why i upgraded to something totally new, because i just couldn't deal with things breaking all the time and with my car being in the shop 24/7.
                              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
                              X