Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maple50175
    and Maple......

says the man bitching about his timing belt...and cant even swap out his f series

yeh id trust you with my h swap...idiot

Comment

Yea my 88 smokes like hell but I dont mind it. Everything runs fine just need to comp test the thing. What pisses me off is the interior though its all torn up and shit but that will soon be fixed with some guttin =D.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        Yea my 88 smokes like hell but I dont mind it. Everything runs fine just need to comp test the thing. What pisses me off is the interior though its all torn up and shit but that will soon be fixed with some guttin =D.

is your supra turbo?? Because if it is, its natural for it to smoke, thanks to the oil squirters.

and yeah, im glad I can relate with all ya'll

that water pump install was pretty painless though... while replacing it, i also found that half of my coolant hoses werent even completely on or tight!!! Im surprised the fucker hasnt blown already! With the water pump knocked out, all i need to do is figure out the damn power steering noise... shit is annoying and embarassing.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Probably a bad pump.

Comment

Working...
          X